Respected Contributor

I would love for Eve Pearl to do my makeup!

I am watching her show and I do love how she simplifies the application of makeup. I really enjoy watching her and if QVC is reading this, please, please give her more air time!! I have one of her E/S pallets and the color payoff is wonderful.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I would love for Eve Pearl to do my makeup!

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I am watching her show and I do love how she simplifies the application of makeup. I really enjoy watching her and if QVC is reading this, please, please give her more air time!! I have one of her E/S pallets and the color payoff is wonderful.  

Me too! I love how she blends so well and you look flawless, but not like you are wearing a lot of makeup...QVC definitely needs to give her more airtime....

Honored Contributor

She simplified makeup application for me. I hate wearing makeup & have stopped wearing it every day. I bought her TSV kit & love it. So quick & easy. I did have to watch part of the show I recorded when she was on Q to see how she applied it when I received it.

Frequent Contributor

I love her too!  I love her soft, natural makeup looks.  I actually met her last month at IMATS in New York City.  Lovely woman...

Valued Contributor

Count me with you all in appreciating Eve's talent and willingness to share the tricks.

I enjoyed her show this afternoon. It had a nice rhythm and a softer sell. I agree to have Eve sit me in her chair and do my makeup would be just great. I hope she grows her line and gets to spend more time on QVC.

Respected Contributor

Wow! How lucky for you @Night Owl in NJ. Would love to meet her!