Honored Contributor

Re: I would love a TSV without 613 and seasonals

That's a good suggestion. You should post it to one of the WEN social media pages where it is be more likely to be seen.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wenbychazdean

Twitter: http://twitter.com/wenbychazdean

Instagram: http://instagram.com/chazdean

Trusted Contributor

I love Wen CCs but even I think it would be nice to offer some of the things you all have mentioned. Maybe travel sizes in ALL the products Smiley Wink
KJPA
Respected Contributor

I would be happy to have the body products in a TSV. Then I wouldn't be tempted to buy!!

Respected Contributor

Yes, yes, yes! Smiley Very Happy
Frequent Contributor

I just picked up the BL OTO and would love to see Body products as a TSV.

Super Contributor

I'm mostly interested in core CCs, too. I'd love a core CC with some styling products. TSV or OTO--something like the rumored three-piece of SHP, but with the choice of core formulas.

Although I'm still jonesing for 613 oil, too, LOL.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/11/2014 jennys kid said:

i second this!

even though i love some seasonals and know that 613 is great, it would be great to get a tsv entirely full of products i can use all the time and that doesn't end up with me stockpiling products that will take me forever to use.

I will second this also. My first WEN tsv included styling products that were nice to try out. At this point, by the time my latest tsv auto deliveries are done, I will have eight 16 oz. 613 bottles. Don't get me wrong, 613 is my favorite, but it will be ages before I need to buy it again. I do like the tsvs that include the seasonals, but it is chancy. I ended up with three bottles of FAS, which I used once and never touched again, and three bottles of WCM, which I am so so on, and still have two unopened, which probably get used eventually. I am looking forward to the next tsv, to see what Chaz comes up with. :-)
Honored Contributor

On 6/11/2014 KJPA said: I love Wen CCs but even I think it would be nice to offer some of the things you all have mentioned. Maybe travel sizes in ALL the products Smiley Wink

Oooh that is a great idea!

Respected Contributor

A tsv with a choice of core CC, all of the styling products, and oil would be great.

Valued Contributor

I'm hoping for a TSV with the body products! Maybe a 32oz BCC, 32oz lotion, and a full size oil. That would be Awesome!! Even a great kit with all 3 as a OTO would be great! Dreaming here!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!