Valued Contributor

I wish they would give everyone a break on the s&h on Skinn products!

What ever the full amount of shipping that is what they charge! No s&h breaks if you buy more than one of his products. I had several things in my cart & nearly fell over when I saw the cost of the shipping! So wont be buying but one thing. I love his stuff but I thought it was just a fluke that I got charged so much shipping on 3 things last time I ordered but I watched this time & sure enough no price breaks! And all 3 came in same box! Even QVC gives a break if you buy more than one thing from the same line! Ok ShopNBC you guys are charging way too much! Guess it will keep me from buying so much!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I wish they would give everyone a break on the s&h on Skinn products!

ITA. When it was ShopNBC, usually the brand that had that day's TTV would also have either reduced shipping on all additional purchases after the first or free shipping period. I have been unpleasantly surprised that has not been the case for quite some time now. It does add up and since s&h really bugs me, it does often prevent me from buying as much as I might have otherwise.

You would think more sales would compensate for the s& handling charges but apparently that is not the case. Maybe ShopHQ should take a look at customer sales comparing when they offered free or reduced s&h to the sales with full s&h on every item. Maybe there might not be a huge difference in the Skinn numbers, as his brand seems to still be on the rise as word of mouth spreads, but it might be more evident with some of the other brands.

Honored Contributor

I agree. I made one purchase & am unlikely to get another this weekend.

They used to offer free &H or reduced when Dimitri was on. That really helped.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was free shipping with the SHQ CC, but it conveniently ended at 10 ET when Skinn presented the TTV. It was in effect when he was on in the afternoon.

Trusted Contributor

I'm just happy they are presenting something other than those freakin' boring endless watch shows that go on for days, literally.

Honored Contributor

I only order on the free shipping days, I take a chance the items I want will still be around. I usually pass on their TTV's.