Honored Contributor

Re: I wish Chaz would bring.........

On 12/2/2014 Jeannie29 said: A variety set of oils, maybe 1-2 oz each

He's done that before and that's how I started using the oils. He had 2 sets of 3 oils each, all one ounce. I did hope he would do that again. He also had a set of 6 2-oz replenishing treatment mists, which I bought for myself and liked enough to buy as gifts, too. I wish he'd done that again, too. It was a great way to sample all the scents.

Unfortunately, the 1-oz oil bottles all seemed to have poor dropper tops and all broke off over time. I've never had an issue with that happening on the full-sized bottles.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/5/2014 nana488 said: Body cleanser for shower and hair color.

Nana488, what's the difference between "body cleanser for shower" and the current body cleanser?

I love his body cleansers and wish he would come out with some kits of cleanser and lotion at a special price Smiley Wink Soap hasn't touched my body since I got it!! I would like kits in Body Cleansers/Lotions, maybe travel sizes of different scents like the Oil Kits and RTM Kits. I want some of those too!!! Smiley Wink Plus everything else everyone mentioned!

I just got the 613 Body Cream and it's to die for! I bet 613 Body Cleanser will be the next thing and I'll be on board!!

KJPA
Honored Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Drythe said:
On 12/2/2014 HappyDaze said:

I wish he'd bring SHP as a regular scent, a Naked Wen and a Milk and Honey formula. Smiley Happy

Me too H.D.! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You know, if he did, I wouldn't feel the need to have to try other cleansing conditioners and stuff but I feel like knowing that it is a limited edition, once it is gone I will need to find something else. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Seasonal Gallons!

Body Cleansers in more scents! I use them for my hand wash too.