Respected Contributor

I wish Chaz would bring.........

A nice face exfoliating cleanser.
Contributor

Re: I wish Chaz would bring.........

I wish Chaz would bring Summer Honey Peach as a regular scent in mousse, oil, rtm, vts, styling crème ,re-moist

Honored Contributor

I wish he'd bring SHP as a regular scent, a Naked Wen and a Milk and Honey formula. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Super size 8oz Remoist and his fabulous energy.
Valued Contributor

On 12/2/2014 HappyDaze said:

I wish he'd bring SHP as a regular scent, a Naked Wen and a Milk and Honey formula. Smiley Happy

Naked Wen...that is genius HD. Since styling products are somewhat new to seasonal, I would love an unscented styling creme to mix with my treatment oils.
Valued Contributor

BGT body wash and BGT body lotion
**Suz**
Valued Contributor

I'd love all of these. Especially SHP CC in a gallon size! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Chaz will be coming out with things that will blow the others away. I have favorites too but the next one is always better. Luckily my favorite is Wen Men which is here to stay. Like.............Gibralter may tumble and the mountains may crumble, they made o' clay, but my Wen Men is here to STAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Ok, I know I am one of the few, but FAS would be my pick...After using the 3 fall seasonals I got, it makes my hair shine and bounce like nothing else...I love all the fall's but FAS it seems likes my hair the best!.....

Respected Contributor

On 12/2/2014 jmtdfs1 said:

I'd love all of these. Especially SHP CC in a gallon size! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I also agree with making SHP a permanent selection. It is my favorite Wen product so far and I would be happy if I could continue buying it after it is no longer available.