Trusted Contributor

Re: I was pleased to see that HSN finally let Perlier out of the basement.

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

I was wondering how the Perlier Golden Almond smelled.  I have smelled the Loccitane almond milk and it was lovely.  Wondered if the smell was the same.  I am not a Korres fan so thinking about trying perlier.

Hi @chiclet  - I love the Golden Almond line including the fragrance; the body creme, body cleanser and hand cream are divine - subtle and not too sweet - comforting and familiar. It's addictive!! 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus   I was surprised to read your OP because Perlier has multiple shows almost every month. Skip has been doing shows from home for months now. Sometimes with Amanda, his mother, and sometimes with the help of one of his children. My DVR is set for Perlier shows so I never miss them. I also have a ton of Perlier products in my Favorites so I get Alerts when the prices drop which is also an indicator that a show is coming soon.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@icezeus   I was surprised to read your OP because Perlier has multiple shows almost every month. Skip has been doing shows from home for months now. Sometimes with Amanda, his mother, and sometimes with the help of one of his children. My DVR is set for Perlier shows so I never miss them. I also have a ton of Perlier products in my Favorites so I get Alerts when the prices drop which is also an indicator that a show is coming soon.

@Tique 

Then I stand corrected. Sometimes as viewers, we erroneously believe that because we are not seeing certain shows that they are not on. I have just started receiving the reminders from HSN, about the shows, so I had just assumed that they were not on the air.

It seems as if every time I turn around Beekaman is on. I like their products, but perhaps over saturation between the two channels. 

In either case, I am glad to be wrong on this issue. Perlier is one of the brands that I love, In fact I currently have the Honey Cranberry open in my shower. I was nervous that perhaps they were trying to phase them out.