Respected Contributor

hurt. Nick Chavez was on Beauty IQ with Alberti and he was hysterical , i had never seen him so funny , i mean sitcom funny. Video may be on later for Diva Party Pack. It just  caught me by surprise , i don't turn on QVC for comedy , but it was a fun moment.

Honored Contributor

Re: I was laughing so hard it

Nick is funny period with that long hair he never cuts.  I know he is a nice guy but that hair do has got to go.  I always want my hair stylist to look in top shape with her or his hair.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Don't you think he feels his hair is his heritage and trademark , like Cher in her 70 's and basically wears it the same as 40 yeaars ago. But i agree he should try something updated for a while. Chaz has had some hits and misses but tries new styles.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowawrote:

Don't you think he feels his hair is his heritage and trademark , like Cher in her 70 's and basically wears it the same as 40 yeaars ago. But i agree he should try something updated for a while. Chaz has had some hits and misses but tries new styles.

Cher frequently wears wigs which is another way she gets a pass for keeping her  trademark long straight locs which the mass public first got a look at in 1965 when she and Sony appeared on American Bandstand to perform their hit record I Got You Babe.  Woman Happy

I'm on the leave Nick alone about his hair team Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowawrote:

hurt. Nick Chavez was on Beauty IQ with Alberti and he was hysterical , i had never seen him so funny , i mean sitcom funny. Video may be on later for Diva Party Pack. It just  caught me by surprise , i don't turn on QVC for comedy , but it was a fun moment.

How funny.  What item were they presenting?  I'd like to see it online. 

Respected Contributor

a301703 it is on video , around 6 minutes in.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I love me some Nick Chavez.   I think he's sharp.   His hair is an expression of his heritage.

He has good products, also.   How about the model's gorgeous red hair?