Honored Contributor

Re: I want to try an Eyelash Serum - Suggestions?

On 7/9/2014 Feline Fine said:

Recently came across this product on Amazon.com; it's also available on their website. Kiss

Note the many rave reviews, and the reasonable price ($16) as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Formula-Diva-Stuff-Conditioner-Naturally/dp/B00FXW4GFU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=...

If you want to DIY and make your own concoction (you can apply it using a disposable mascara brush, here are the ingredients in order of amount:

Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Lavender Oil,Beeswax (+ "colorant" to enhance)

sounds good thanks for the recommendation :-)
Super Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Andreatoo said:
On 7/9/2014 Feline Fine said: <p style="line-height: 16px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; word-wrap: break-word; outline: none; color: #434343; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; zoom: 1; font-size: 14px;"> Recently came across this product on Amazon.com; it's also available on their website. Kiss

<p style="line-height: 16px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; word-wrap: break-word; outline: none; color: #434343; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; zoom: 1; font-size: 14px;"> Note the many rave reviews, and the reasonable price ($16) as well:

<p id="yui_3_16_0_6_1404965317459_4" style="margin: 0.1em 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;"> http://www.amazon.com/Formula-Diva-Stuff-Conditioner-Naturally/dp/B00FXW4GFU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=...

<p style="line-height: 16px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; word-wrap: break-word; outline: none; color: #434343; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; zoom: 1; font-size: 14px;"> If you want to DIY and make your own concoction (you can apply it using a disposable mascara brush, here are the ingredients in order of amount:

<p style="line-height: 16px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; word-wrap: break-word; outline: none; color: #434343; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; zoom: 1; font-size: 14px;"> Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Lavender Oil,Beeswax (+ "colorant" to enhance)

sounds good thanks for the recommendation :-)

Thanks for your thanks. 8-)

I haven't tried the "Diva Lash" myself just yet, but will definitely give it a chance sometime. At least there's been no word on eye color change and/or excess facial hair. Smiley Wink

Hope it works out well for you.

Super Contributor

I remember a similar discussion in another thread where someone mentioned another online place to get Careprost. Not the All Day Chemist, but one that begins with an "L". They also are said to have fast shipping. I'd like to order through them first and find out if I like the product before ordering in bulk from ADC.

Does anyone know which website I'm talking about?

Frequent Contributor

I think I'm seeing some pretty good results from Urban Decay Lush Lash System. I also just purchased Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum. It's sold as a primer but is also (allegedly) supposed to stimulate lash growth. I like it so far but I'm not sure if it's going to be effective.

Valued Contributor

On 7/8/2014 MrsCat21 said:
On 7/8/2014 NiteStar said:

I think I've used them all! LOL But.........the only two I have had success with (my lashes are now long and thick) are Careprost (generic version of Latistte) and RevitaLash.

Do you have to worry about your eye color changing with Careprost like you do with Latistte? I would not want to take a change on my hazel eyes going brown. I have used RapidLash and the results were ok...

I have been using Latisse for several years now--I have medium green eyes and have had NO problems. In fact, my husband is an Eye Doctor, and he said the eye color change is extremely rare and not to worry about it because I had that very same concern! The ONLY thing I've noticed is that the skin on my eyelid has darkened slightly, but I'm willing to live with that in order to get awesome lashes!

Super Contributor

I just ordered a bottle of Careprost and can't wait to try it! I think I might use microbrushes (from my dental stuff) to apply. Bottle upside down, half drop on brush rather than touch brush to bottle, to avoid cross contamination.