Respected Contributor

I want Mary Lyn from Philosophy's skin!!!

the last time she was on , it was flawless , even under the eyes. It may be genetics , but she looks great at any age especially 50. most 30 year olds would be elated to have it.

Respected Contributor

Re: I want Mary Lyn from Philosophy's skin!!!

Dior skin care.  It has given me smooth beautiful skin at age 58.  I get compliments all the time.  It glows now.

Esteemed Contributor

Just the other day I met a woman at a wake who I haven’t seen in 10 years.She told me that I had beautiful skin.I’ve been told this many times.It comes down to two things, heredity combined with good skin care.

I’m over 60 & don’t look anywhere close to it.When the woman gave me that compliment DH said “I’m getting older & she’s getting younger”. Lol!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm told all the time I look much younger than my age. My husband also looks younger. For us, it's mostly genetics. 

Good skincare is really important but there are many factors like type of personality, quality of sleep and if you're a positive or negative person.

Another major factor where genectics come in, is whether you naturally make a lot of facial expressions. I rarely do. While on vacation recently, I met a 22 year old girl that had super deep forehead lines and it's because she is constantly making facial expressions there. It doesn't matter how much skin care you apply, the lines will show up if this is your case. The same goes for sleeping on your face.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

I am so beautiful I can hardly stand it.  My skin is flawless and I look 20 years younger.  lol  I am being sarcastic.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Not only is Mary Lyn representing a skincare company, she’s on HD tv. As much as I’d like to believe it’s Philosophy products alone, I think it may be Botox, fillers, nips & tucks, deep peels, lasers, etc. 

She has said she’s a runner, so I know even w/ SPF, you can get dark spots and sun damage. Her skin is too flawless to claim any non-RX Philosophy products did the deed.

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking the same thing, like she's perfect for her age.  Hair, everything looks fantastic.

Esteemed Contributor

She is a very pretty lady. She sure could pass for a 40 year old that's for sure!

Respected Contributor

If she has had anything done , it isn't obvious. She is the perfect example of what a skincare vendor should look like.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure she uses philosophy products but you can bet she's also making regular dermatologist visits for expensive treatments and most-likely uses prescription Retin-A.  She recently said her favorite philosophy product was the Purity cleanser, none of their anti-aging skincare.  I thought that was a bit telling.