Respected Contributor

Re: I want Dara Lyn's FILTER!!!! OMG!!!!

Being in the "Beauty Business " I would guess there is alot of interest and pressure on changing to be younger looking . I didnt see the show but I liked her soft spoken explanations and was my favorite Philosophy vendor. She doesn't look 60 at all. I would not have recognized her either. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SeaMaiden  - you can have those teeth.  Veneers.  I remember awhile back you were considering getting them.  Are you still considering?  Money well spent and they will last forever. 

@San Antonio Gal 

Just before the pandemic I was scheduled to have eight veneers put on my upper front teeth plus six implants in the back.  All is on hold and I'm sad about that. I'll be happy when I can go back to get all of that done.

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

Oh, I think she looked better her old self. Hair color doesn't compliment her and she has a turkey neck where she didn't before. No BASHING PLEASE. This is MY opinion. Not mean spirited, just my opinion. Thank you.

@colover , just because you claim it isn't mean spirited doesn't make it the truth.  Saying someone has a turkey neck certainly isn't nice.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The saggy neck from weight loss is a good trade-off for better health. Good for her.

Contributor

I was SO glad to see Dara Lynn back. I really like her. And...I agree...she looks phenomenal.
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

20201030_044521.jpg

I really think the picture of her on the left which I guess is her old picture  is where she is the most pretty.  Just my opinion. I suppose if she feels prettier in the after pictures that is her choice. Sometimes it is just best to leave things alone.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SeaMaiden  - you can have those teeth.  Veneers.  I remember awhile back you were considering getting them.  Are you still considering?  Money well spent and they will last forever. 

@San Antonio Gal      I put it off and then as I was going to go for it,  the pandemic hit.  So I guess I will wait until about 2022 or so when hopefully with a vaccine, the virus will be at bay somewhat. 

Valued Contributor

She WAS a very pretty, classy lady before. Now she looks like another unhappy woman who has bought into all the gimmicks & procedures to chase youth. She lives in LA, it’s the norm there. Too bad. JMHO
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

20201030_044521.jpg

I really think the picture of her on the left which I guess is her old picture  is where she is the most pretty.  Just my opinion. I suppose if she feels prettier in the after pictures that is her choice. Sometimes it is just best to leave things alone.

Dara looked so pretty before. Not so much now.