Super Contributor

Re: I’ve started “Shopping My Stash”

IMHO make-up is meant to be fun and as long as you're not hurting anyone else, enjoy the 20 red lipsticks or whatever else you managed to accumulate.

Respected Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

IMHO make-up is meant to be fun and as long as you're not hurting anyone else, enjoy the 20 red lipsticks or whatever else you managed to accumulate.

So true! I don’t have 20 red lipsticks, but nudes, well I’ve collected quite a few of those. I want to go to Ulta soon and swatch a few more colors in the TooFaced Peaches and Cream collection. I have 1, but there are a couple more that I would like. 

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@tototwo wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel- I love the squirrel pix you post - always give me a chuckle in the mornings.  Keep 'em coming.

@tototwo  I agree about the squirrel pics. We have a bear coming into a small cabin we are building on the mountain above our house. We put a game camera up just to see if we can get pictures of the bear. Well, he went up last night to get the disc and when I imported the pictures to my iPad, there were numerous pictures of a squirrel. We has a few laughs just seeing some of the pictures with his tail in the air and in a couple he was holding something. He was very busy! No bear pictures but oh well. I enjoyed looking at them. 

Thanks, @tototwo and @wvumountiefan.  Smiley Happy

Maybe you'll catch footage of them both next time, @wvumountiefan.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org