Trusted Contributor

Re: I've been reminded why I don't order from QVC much anymore

I ordered the TSV Canon camera on Saturday night, the 9th.  It was shipped the 11th and we received it the 14th. That was untypically fast. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

I ordered the TSV Canon camera on Saturday night, the 9th.  It was shipped the 11th and we received it the 14th. That was untypically fast. 

That's fast?? Nope, that's still as slow as molasses. Woman Frustrated 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

As I said, it was untypically fast, meaning I got it within a week and I usually don’t.  Other places, yes. 

Also, considering I ordered late Saturday night and it went out Monday which I think is normal— I got it Thursday—that’s not too bad. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32  I have to say that QVC has always been good with my returns and refunding my money.  My complaint would be it takes too long to ship out.   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

Oh, come on.  That's not that slow.  You don't even know how far that package had to travel and at such a busy time of year.  I'd be perfectly happy with that delivery.  I think people have unrealistic expectations now.

You want to try to order something from J.C. Penney's, if you want "slow as molasses".  I placed an order on November 29th.  It just got to me on the 15th!  They didn't even ship it out for six days.  By the time it got to me, I'd found something else I liked better from another retailer, so it will be going back to Penney's and it's probably the last time I'll ever order from them.

Honored Contributor

I never order beauty products from Amazon. The risk of counterfeit products is too high for me. I order from QVC or directly from the vendor only.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife- I agree.  I want to know who's selling the beauty product I'm buying.  I either go into a B&M store or order from a retailer I can trust.

Trusted Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

An hour or so ago, I heard a loud thud on my front porch.  It was my Vitacost order.  

The jerk who delivered the package walked all the way up to my tiny porch and chucked the package.  It sounded like he really spiked it.  Maybe he's a big football fan.

Apparently he was too winded from the walk across my lawn to take one more step...or to bend over and place the box on the edge of the porch.

This was my first order from Vitacost, and it may be my last.

WOW! Don't blame Vitacost, blame the jerk who delrvered your package!

Esteemed Contributor

@arrabella You are absolutely correct!  @mistriTsquirrel I order regularly from VitaCost and my experience has been they take great care with packaging in their warehouse. My orders usually include flavors of a preferred brand of salad dressing I can't get at my local grocers, and I can honestly say that I've never received a damaged parcel.  It's safe to say that all carriers are anything but delicate with parcels regardless of how many stamps of "fragile" or "handle with care" are marked on the box.    

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Cute, @Mellie32! And you are so right! You know who your fast deliveries are from!

Unless, of course, they send you a very expensive TSV, which you did not order! Then, that seems to come overnight! (That really did happen to me!)

@Harpa  Usually orders take forever until they ship...I check on my order status page. Last week I ordered the Jai box chain necklace in 20”. Within the hour, I realized I’d prefer the 18” to layer. Called CS and they said the order could not be changed or canceled...already prepared and set to ship. That’s bull to me. They just don’t want cancellations. I received it and had to pay to return it. Needless to say, I’m fuming whether or not it arrived quickly.