Respected Contributor

Re: I've been reminded why I don't order from QVC much anymore

@aggravated wrote:

@qualitygal  I was thinking Post Office.  I have wondered my last few visits why everyone has a story to tell at the post office.  Give them the package, tell them what service you want, pay for it.  Why does it take everybody 10 minutes anymore.  Don't even ask about the pharmacy at the grocery - good grief!

This is interesting.  There's a post about four above this one complaining about Sephora - contrary to this initial poster.

Its because Sephora has always been lightening fast so this is a big departure from their norm and QVC has NEVER been fast. Maybe now that its less than two weeks out from Christmas's and QVC wants to say "you'll have it for Christmas" so you purchase stuff they are finally shipping faster. 

THEY'LL BE RIGHT BACK TO SNAIL SHIPPING AFTER CHRISTMAS. 

Esteemed Contributor

An hour or so ago, I heard a loud thud on my front porch.  It was my Vitacost order.  

The jerk who delivered the package walked all the way up to my tiny porch and chucked the package.  It sounded like he really spiked it.  Maybe he's a big football fan.

Apparently he was too winded from the walk across my lawn to take one more step...or to bend over and place the box on the edge of the porch.

This was my first order from Vitacost, and it may be my last.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

I think it was the delivery person and not Vitacost! We must have the same guy, he did that with my Zulily order!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I haven't had problems with slow shipping with the Q; however, I have had slow shipping with evine and JTV.  So slow, in fact, that I forgot I ordered something!  I also ordered the Kuerig and received it in record time. 

I really think at this time of year, speedy shipping is hit or miss from most retailers out there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel 

I think it was the delivery person and not Vitacost! We must have the same guy, he did that with my Zulily order!

@Jacie  It was some guy in a minivan with a magnet on the side of it.

My thinking is that if they want to keep their customers, they need to get a delivery service that is worth a ****.  

I usually order from Lucky Vitamin.  It takes longer, but my stuff gets here with no damage, and the customer service is good.

I decided to try Vitacost because they had 20% off supplements, and their prices are already good.  Plus the ebates rebate was decent.  So I was able to get a good deal on a few things.

Maybe I will call them and tell them their delivery service is a problem.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I have sent packages to 3 different locations in the last 4 years and have never experienced slow shipping from QVC.  I doubt that is rare, but it is puzzling why some locations experience this.

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I have sent packages to 3 different locations in the last 4 years and have never experienced slow shipping from QVC.  I doubt that is rare, but it is puzzling why some locations experience this.

My QVC packages stay in process longer than it takes for me to receive packages from other vendors. 

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

It's the "in process" time.  My Ulta, Amazon and Sephora orders usually ship out the day after I place the order.  QVC takes FOR-E-VER to even get out of the warehouse.

Respected Contributor

AND Ulta, Sephora and Amazon offer free shipping all of the time.  QVC?  Pfft.

Frequent Contributor

It's been hit or miss for me. My FAB tsv arrived very quick! And I had my Keurig in just four days!  I was impressed