Honored Contributor

Re: I've Got The Stocking Up Blues

I unintentionally stocked up. The hazards of auto delivery. I'm done for now until I reign all that in and then start again.

Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Nightowlz said:

I'm new to Wen. I ordered the TSV Classics & have been using it for a couple weeks now. I should have bought the Seasonal set to try since I Luv the WWC. I did buy the WWC OTO & received it Weds & used it yesterday. It's creamy/frothy like the POM & seemed to rinse easier. Love the scent. Hard to tell for sure what it smells like since I bathed with a bar of L'Occitane Cinnamon Orange. Went online to see about putting the WWC on AD for the 2 shipments & it showed waitlist so I thought I will put it on waitlist. The order went through & did not say anything about waitlist through the order process. I checked my order status & it shows In Process. I should have bought 2 of the OTO's. They should have had it on AD. They had the styling kit OTO on AD but not the WWC kit. So far I like Wen but I don't like being in the shower longer doing 2 cleanses. I have always been an in & out of the shower person. I hate to see our next water bill. LOL!!! It now takes me about 25-30 mins to shower & cleanse my hair twice

Night Owl -

You might try doing one cleanse to see how it goes for you. I can do one cleanse and get great results (as do others on this board) while others need 2. It might save you time. However, even with two cleanses, I can be in and out in 10 minutes. Maybe it's taking longer because you're new to Wen.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 posterchild said:

I'm new to Wen. I ordered the TSV Classics & have been using it for a couple weeks now. I should have bought the Seasonal set to try since I Luv the WWC. I did buy the WWC OTO & received it Weds & used it yesterday. It's creamy/frothy like the POM & seemed to rinse easier. Love the scent. Hard to tell for sure what it smells like since I bathed with a bar of L'Occitane Cinnamon Orange. Went online to see about putting the WWC on AD for the 2 shipments & it showed waitlist so I thought I will put it on waitlist. The order went through & did not say anything about waitlist through the order process. I checked my order status & it shows In Process. I should have bought 2 of the OTO's. They should have had it on AD. They had the styling kit OTO on AD but not the WWC kit. So far I like Wen but I don't like being in the shower longer doing 2 cleanses. I have always been an in & out of the shower person. I hate to see our next water bill. LOL!!! It now takes me about 25-30 mins to shower & cleanse my hair twice

Night Owl -

You might try doing one cleanse to see how it goes for you. I can do one cleanse and get great results (as do others on this board) while others need 2. It might save you time. However, even with two cleanses, I can be in and out in 10 minutes. Maybe it's taking longer because you're new to Wen.

Good luck!

Thanks I will try that. Hope it works for me. Need to cut my shower time while I'm visiting family in Fl at Christmas. My sisters water bill is high enough. LOL!!! My hair is shoulder length. Just glad it's no longer waist length.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/12/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

If you're terrible, you're in excellent company and in the right place to share about it! LOL

I'm still awaiting delivery of my WWC and getting a little antsy. I ordered the FTP on A/D and the WWC on A/D as well. Once my WWC gets here, I'll decide which A/D to keep. I'm afraid it'll be my usual answer.....both! Ha!

E.T.A. - And I STILL have a bunch of other assorted bottles of CC and yet to be opened gallons in my linen closet! I'm really set quite well for a long time, but haven't met a seasonal I didn't like.

JLF- we have a lot in common, lol. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

On 12/12/2014 posterchild said:

Night Owl -

Good luck!

In and out in 10 minutes??? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I've never taken a shower that short in my life! With WEN, even when I was doing one cleanse it took me about 20 minutes. Now that I've starting doing two cleanses, it's probably up to 25 minutes or so. I guess some people (i.e. me) are just slow. {#emotions_dlg.blush}