Trusted Contributor

Re: I've Fallen Out of Love w/ Lash Paradise :(

@monicakm wrote:

Pigletsmom, how long have you had  your Lash Paradise and how hard is it to remove water proof mascara.  I haven't used any wp mascara since the 80s.  What do you use to remove it?

@monicakm I've had it a few weeks. I use Albolene to remove it. I've been using that forever. It comes off fairly easily with that. Slather it on and tissue it off.  I'm outdoors a lot so I really need the staying power which of course means it's a little tougher to get off.

Im also a fan of Maybelline Full N Soft. I saw that mentioned here a while back and I was really impressed with it.

Honored Contributor

@SuebdooThanks, I'll try to do better Smiley Happy  I've  used the quotes before but had no idea how or why the @ sign was used.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm cool!  Try it with this message if you want.  Just click on QUOTE when replying...right hand side.  Then your message will appear below.

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I just picked one up yesterday, but have not opened it as I have an Essence mascara I'm using. I love the Essence and will repurchase it, but wanted to try this one. 

@wvumountiefan  Which Essence mascara do you like?  I was at the store today, and they had about 10 different kinds, and all of them said they were volumizing.  I couldn't figure out which one to get, so I said eff it and walked away.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

But it was great while it lasted!  First used it (and raved about it here) on June 17th but the Paradise honeymoon is sadly over.  What went wrong?  It got very clumpy.  It's probably still a good mascara but for MY lash needs, it's not working like it did at first.  Maybe clumpiness is an inherent property with volume mascaras.  I've always been more into lengthening.  Lash Paradise did both GREAT, at first.

@monicakm, oh no, I just bought this!

@monicakm Me too! Two of them. 

Honored Contributor

For those interested, I was in a CVS today and they now have the Lash Paradise on an end cap. $8.99  sale -- there is a $3 off coupon for any Voluminous Mascara in the Sunday circulars.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I bought this mascara after reading some good things about it. I have to say I am highly disappointed. I'm not crazy about the brush, I find the formula kind of dry, and I'm not getting much length and fullness out of it. Not worth the money and will not be purchasing it again.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I bought this mascara after reading some good things about it. I have to say I am highly disappointed. I'm not crazy about the brush, I find the formula kind of dry, and I'm not getting much length and fullness out of it. Not worth the money and will not be purchasing it again.

I agree 100% with @Jordan2. I had the same experience and threw it away after a few weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

As I stated above, I bought Lash Paradise back in July.  It was too dry and flaked all over my face and little pieces kept getting in my eyes.  Tossed it after a couple weeks.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I use this, but only in the waterproof formula. For me it was a better mascara than in the regular version.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield