Honored Contributor

Re: I've Fallen Out of Love w/ Lash Paradise :(

I got a sampe of IT superhero in my Sephora Play box.  I love it!

I was mildly impressed with Lancome's new one...Monsier big.  IT wasn't all that the reviewers crack it up to be.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes HG! Ingredients excellent! Shade is perfect with my Grey hair, Not to black. When I want high impact! Loreal primer gives me the wow factor.
Honored Contributor

I've used (and love) Loreal Carbon Black Telescopic for years and years.  Any idea how the Lash Discovery compares?

Honored Contributor

tototwo, if you're like me, you'll love it at first.  It was about 3+ weeks that it started getting clumpy and I want to say dry but not really.  The product on the wand doesn't appear dry but as it goes on it's dryer than it should be AND clumpy!

Honored Contributor

Pigletsmom, how long have you had  your Lash Paradise and how hard is it to remove water proof mascara.  I haven't used any wp mascara since the 80s.  What do you use to remove it?

Esteemed Contributor

Mascara is one of those things where you have to use it a couple of weeks to see how it really will perform. Sometimes a new tube you will love it then it doesn't work well. Or sometimes you will get a mascara you think is bad and after a couple of weeks of use it is wonderful.

Respected Contributor

I just picked one up yesterday, but have not opened it as I have an Essence mascara I'm using. I love the Essence and will repurchase it, but wanted to try this one. 

Honored Contributor

That's how it is with my Loreall Telescopic.  I like it better after a week or two.

Honored Contributor

I probably watched 10 or more Lash Paradise reviews on Youtube.  ONLY ONE person said she preferred Too Faced BTS mascara over LP.  Everyone else love LOVED it!  I'm also falling out of (faith) in Youtube product reviews! (sigh)

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I probably watched 10 or more Lash Paradise reviews on Youtube.  ONLY ONE person said she preferred Too Faced BTS mascara over LP.  Everyone else love LOVED it!  I'm also falling out of (faith) in Youtube product reviews! (sigh)

@monicakm if you hit ..quote ...on the right hand side of where you are typing a message, it is much easier to know what your message means. 😀

@Also if you type the @ symbol, a drop down of names from the thread shows up.  Then you can let the person you are answering....know you are answering! 😁