Respected Contributor

Re: I've Enjoyed Eyelashes For A Few Days!!!

@ECBG wrote:

@Hoovermom@LTT1,How are your eyelashes?

I'm still loving Lashtique, but I get more thickness and presence by putting Mally's over it!  I've also used LGeller's Glam Lash over it.

I can't get the fibers on my water line.  I feel them, or they'll be on my contact.  I just use a q tip, no big deal.  I don't wear at home, only for work or going out.

How is yours doing?

@ECBG:  The box is still sitting in my cosmetic drawer LOL.  Maybe I will try them this holiday week.  Thanks for asking.  I will let you know what I think after I use them.

Image result for happy thanksgiving images

Respected Contributor

@wagirl, I was in love with Mirenness and was devastated when they left....I found them again on Zulilly! You have to check every day.

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@ECBG@Poodlepet2@Hoovermom@JeanLouiseFinch@Katcat1

Tried this today: Younique EPIC mascara (their regular)

Added on top: Transplanting gel (part of the fiber set)

Also first day to use “dip and draw” liquid liner in shade “Patriotic” which is a bronze-berry. I do definitely really love using the liner —- smooth very thin line easily!

I am finding that my sensitive eyes tolerate the products well. Never in the past would I have ever tried a color liner... colors only made my eyes red.

The Y foundations and concealers work too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

019FCB61-C6A5-4630-B46E-8D7ABEB03DCC.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@wagirl, I was in love with Mirenness and was devastated when they left....I found them again on Zulilly! You have to check every day.

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2 Mirenesse is on Hautelook today.

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermomwrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I'm still loving Lashtique, but I get more thickness and presence by putting Mally's over it!  I've also used LGeller's Glam Lash over it.

I can't get the fibers on my water line.  I feel them, or they'll be on my contact.  I just use a q tip, no big deal.  I don't wear at home, only for work or going out.

How is yours doing?

@ECBG:  The box is still sitting in my cosmetic drawer LOL.  Maybe I will try them this holiday week.  Thanks for asking.  I will let you know what I think after I use them.

@ECBG:  Ok, I pulled out my box of Lashtique last night to go to Heart dinner with DH.  I loved how they looked initially, but when I got home I was horrified to see little fibers under my lower lashes.  I did not apply the Lashtique on the lower lashes but used my normal mascara.  I put the gel on first, then fibers and then gel again, so I followed the instructions.  I'm not giving up yet, but only time will tell. 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogswrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchthanks for the information.  I don't mind ebay, so I will look there!   I  had high hopes for the  the new Lancome mascara, price was $25.00....I don't understand the hype over it....I was not impressed and returned it.

liked it ok but it was so hard to remove.  It reminded me of They're Real as far as difficulty in removing.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermomwrote:

@Hoovermomwrote:

@ECBG wrote:

How is yours doing?

@ECBG:  Ok, I pulled out my box of Lashtique last night to go to Heart dinner with DH.  I loved how they looked initially, but when I got home I was horrified to see little fibers under my lower lashes.  I did not apply the Lashtique on the lower lashes but used my normal mascara.  I put the gel on first, then fibers and then gel again, so I followed the instructions.  I'm not giving up yet, but only time will tell. 

@Hoovermom,Hey!  I went over the whole procedure with Doll 10 at the end.  Some of the fibers would get into the larger tube of mascara.  I can't have that happen where I could get a fiber under my contact (I do mono vision).  I fought constantly and am doing well with Doll10 followed with Mally's origonal mascara in the white tube.

Please keep me informed.  I heard they also have a newer mascara, but never think to look!  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

@ECBGwrote:

@Hoovermomwrote:

@Hoovermomwrote:

@ECBG wrote:

How is yours doing?

@Hoovermom,Hey!  I went over the whole procedure with Doll 10 at the end.  Some of the fibers would get into the larger tube of mascara.  I can't have that happen where I could get a fiber under my contact (I do mono vision).  I fought constantly and am doing well with Doll10 followed with Mally's origonal mascara in the white tube.

Please keep me informed.  I heard they also have a newer mascara, but never think to look!  Good luck.

@ECBG: I haven't tried either one of those mascaras.  On the best and greatest Smiley Very Happy.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom,Just noticed tonight in a magazine, Loreal has a fiber mascara and black primer in one two ended tube.