Esteemed Contributor

I tried the Go pure Beauty skin care products

[ Edited ]

A couple weeks ago I asked if anyone had used these products. I decided to try them. I really like them so far. I bought this ten piece kit. It has everything you need. What’s great is the prices. Most everything is under $20 if you buy them separate. I used the enzyme mask today and it really made my face soft. Seems to have good ingredients. The packaging is really good. Dark glass bottles for the serums. The moisturizer are jars  you don’t have to open you just press the top. If your looking for a change you might want to try these. It’s a pretty simple routine and straight forward.

Contributor

Re: I tried the Go pure Beauty skin care products

I decided to try them, too and also bought the ten piece kit. So tired of spending a fortune on "underwhelming" skin care. The ingredients in the Go Pure looked good, so we shall see. Just started a few days ago, so obviously no long term results yet, but I must admit my skin is soft, smooth and even my husband said how nice my skin looked and he never comments on that at all. I did use the Microdermabrasion Cream and am trying the Enzyme Cream tonight. The Retinol serum and cream make my skin so hydrated and even in the morning it is still moist. In the am I use the Vitamin C serum and cream and I do like them so far. My skin does seem a bit more vibrant after using the Vitamin C. The price is phenomenal. I've paid more than that for one cream, much less ten items. If this works for me I will be happy and so will my wallet.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Haven’t tried the micro dermabrasion cream yet. Probably tonight. So far so good we these products. Really like the cleanser. It works well with the Clarisonic. The toner is very nice too.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm never sure if I'm using the more "viscous" toners properly I'm so used to the more "watery" consistency in a toner. I've just been squeezing it out onto cotton and wiping gently. Do you find it hydrating? I've only used it once so far. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bluecrab33 wrote:

I'm never sure if I'm using the more "viscous" toners properly I'm so used to the more "watery" consistency in a toner. I've just been squeezing it out onto cotton and wiping gently. Do you find it hydrating? I've only used it once so far. 

I just put it on a cotton pad also. Not sure if it’s super hydrating but it isn’t drying. I really like toners for getting any extra cleanser off that maybe I don’t get off well enough.