Respected Contributor

Re: I tried Josie Maran body butters...

Thank you all....I just placed an order on her website.   2 body butters and the sugar scrub and body butter set all in vanilla bean.  3 samples,  free shipping and 10% off.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I just received the peppermint bark body butter with the sugar scrub and hand cream, the scent is heavenly.  Love the whole kit

Frequent Contributor

I love JM body butters. I have really dry skin and my skin feels hydrated still the next day. Don't judge them by a Sephora tester. The scents are all natural so are not heavy, nor are they meant to be. I don't use them for the scent.

Respected Contributor

The best I've found for my super dry skin is first aid beauty.  Excellent. I tried Beekman, but actually found it drying. Have no idea why.

Frequent Contributor

Just throwing this out there. I have used JM body butters and think they are ok, but for the price, I love, love, love Trader Joe’s body butter! I have Pumpkin Spice and Coconut. Very moisturizing and smell yummy! $6.99
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DazlinSeems like those testers of the body butter you tried at that particular Sephora Store were past their expiration date plus being opened so often. One of my orders from Sephora's VIB 20% off was the 8 oz Vanilla Bean Body Butter. I usually get mine from the Q but this jar was FULL to the MAX unlike the ones I have received from the Q. The vanilla Bean is my favorite of the scents because it works very well with my favorite Perfumes. 

Josie's Divine Drip Balm is a good option for dry or very dry skin.

Respected Contributor

Love Trader Joes.  Will have to try those.

Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that the vendors from QVC are appearing quite rapidly on HSN.

HSN and QVC had different vendors and that was refreshing for shopping.  Now if boarded with QVC and you go  to HSN  you are seeing the same vendors.

BOARING, BOARING, BORING.   Surprised Susan Graver hasn't gone on HSN yet.

She is on all the time and every holiday she shows up to sell.   Seems she is on the greeding side of life for money.  Just waiting, I bet she  will show up on HSN real soon.

I know HSN and QVC are all part of the same package but give the customers a break selling the same goods on both shows.

Regular Contributor

I've purchased Josie Maran's body butters from QVC and didn't find them oily at all.  I go to Sephora or Ulta to test colors of things, but I've learned to be careful about anything that you have to dip into to test, whether it be for texture, scent, color, etc.  Way too much potential for cross-contimination with way too many other products.

Respected Contributor

I recieved my order last week. I didnt try anything yet. They're gifts to my daughters and myself. I did look at the body creams and they were full to the lid, and fluffy looking. No oily separation as I saw in Sephora. I ordered 3 sets, all in Vanilla Bean...I really dont smell anything, but maybe once applied I'll pick up the scent. I ordered directly from her site. So far, I'm pleased.