Respected Contributor

I thought that was Jane's hair !

Watching Jane and Vanessa hosting the new show Shades of Beautiful and Jane is wearing a wig they are presenting and it looks so nice on her. I thought it was her real hair. So glad to see this new show for all shades of beauty.  Thanks QVC !

Respected Contributor

Re: I thought that was Jane's hair !

Yes @Goodie2shoes have been enjoying watching this.  Show is innovative, fresh.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

Fabulous show!  I love the very wide range of offerings, from color cosmetics to hair care to a wonderful curly wig!  Yes, Jayne looked so good in it.  When Vanessa put it on and styled it differently by cutting hers to have bangs, I was blown away.  Beautiful on both of them!

Respected Contributor

Thoroughly enjoyed the show and all of the guests!  Jayne and Vanessa both looked great in the wigs, and I loved it styled with bangs.

Honored Contributor

That was a wig?  I only caught the end of the show....

She looked beautiful as always!

Honored Contributor

Yes, Jayne was in a wig that she was selling. 

Respected Contributor

She looked great; didn't realize it was a wig until they presented it and didn't realize she just got off vacation. She's a real beauty in my opinion. She did a good job designing this wig; I was even tempted to buy one, thinking it would be fun. Great job, Jayne!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish the three other wig designs looked as real and pretty as the design made in collaboration with Jane Brown. The ones made with Jayne T, Mary Beth and Caroline are not as realistic looking or as pretty. 

Contributor

I thought Jayne looked great.  I thought she had her hari done that way.  That was a great look on her.