Frequent Contributor

I think the New skincare line is pretty expensive!

I just loked over the products and thought the individual products and the product amounts of each are rather expensive. I haven't tried any of this new skincare but I should have done a test drive when they had sales on the old packaging.

I am curious about the powder exfoliating cleanser though as I have a couple of the colloidal powder cleansers that was offered in the past. I switch around with about 5 different product cleansers that concentrate on either nourishing, exfoliating gently or deep pore cleaning (BHA) around when I cleanse in a.m. and p.m.

I've been using prescription strength Retin A a little over a year and nothng has given me beautiful skin as using Retin and I am a believer that this is the only product that is anti-aging for the skin.. I've always had good skin to begin with but in the past fell for all vendor hype about anti-aging creams/serums in the past. My skincare is rather simple and no longer spend extragantly on the overpriced skin care vendors at the Q or anywhere any longer.

Sorry I got off topic in the last paragraph

Anyone else feel the same about the new BE skinare prices? I hope some special kits may be offered in the future so that I could test drive how they feel. A 30 day return period is too short to see real benefits but it's long enough to tell if your skin doesn't like it.