Contributor

Re: I think QVC's beauty buyers need replaced because

I totally agree that the Q needs more brands of skincare, especially more natural products. I would love to see Drunk Elephant, Herbivore Botanicals, Arcona, Youth to the People, Farmacy (they used to carry their honey mask). As much as I like some of Josie’s and IT Cosmetics’ products, I’m sick to death of seeing them on constantly.
Valued Contributor

IT and JOSIE ad nauseum

Contributor

I don’t know that they need to be replaced but I agree that they need to bring in new brands as they come out. Or maybe the new brands don’t think they need QVC or HSN to make it big in the beauty industry. I use to buy ALL of my beauty products from QVC but I think I’m down to just one brand. I don’t even watch QVC (or HSN) very often any more and I use to be addicted to their beauty shows. 

Contributor

I forgot to mention a big positive about QVC - my bad...  I do love that the company representatives discuss their products and tell us how to use them, though that’s not always necessary.  It helps me decide if I want to try something new. Can’t really get that at a store.