Trusted Contributor

Re: I think I have purchase to many wen products and im confusing myself

On 6/13/2014 mom4321 said: That's interesting you say you use more product If air drying and less in blow drying. I would have thought the opposite thinking I needed more with the heat. So much to learn !

Well, everyone is different, so what works for me might not work for others......... But, for me, the extra pump of styling cream helps to control the frizzies when I air dry. I live in south Louisiana, the humidity capital of the U.S., so my hair can get a bit fuzzy when I air dry. Lately, I've been air drying a LOT, have probably only used heat twice in the past two months. I use two pumps of styling cream on soaking wet hair. Then, I apply the mousse once my hair is no longer dripping wet. I use about eight pumps in the crown and eight throughout the length. This helps my hair dry in beachy waves. If I was using the mousse and blow drying, I would use a little less than that.

Super Contributor

It is really hard to tell what you will like until you use it. I would start slowly rather than have a ton of stuff you won't use. I tried all the CC formulas first then branched out into the other products.

That being said, sometimes an OTO will have something in it that I don't care for, but I have always been able to gift them or trade them, and usually the deal is so good they work out to be free, if I can make someone else happy or trade for something later I am always really happy.

Esteemed Contributor

In defense of Chaz ,he only made all these products because we begged him too.All you really need is the CC and styling cream (for heat protection,not style )

The replenishing mist is good for a "replenish"........lol

When he first came here he said that we shouldn't blow dry use hot rollers ,curling or flat irons or do anything to our hair but let it dry naturally.

It was us that insisted on all these other products. We insisted on our blow dryers ,ect. and wanted more products to use with them.....lol...

Now I need 613 body products. Shower creams,lotions,body sprays ....ect .All in 613{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

On 6/14/2014 MalteseMomma said:

In defense of Chaz ,he only made all these products because we begged him too.All you really need is the CC and styling cream (for heat protection,not style )

The replenishing mist is good for a "replenish"........lol

When he first came here he said that we shouldn't blow dry use hot rollers ,curling or flat irons or do anything to our hair but let it dry naturally.

It was us that insisted on all these other products. We insisted on our blow dryers ,ect. and wanted more products to use with them.....lol...

Now I need 613 body products. Shower creams,lotions,body sprays ....ect .All in 613{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I may order the body products sometime but currently have a large supply of body products of various types, bath and body works, body shop, perlier, etc.