Respected Contributor

Re: I received my It! Cosmetics TSV today - woop!

Mine came yesterday and I just did my face. Love everything except for the lipstick. I am a color girl and this is a little too bland for me. I was concerned about the powder being drying but it is very light in texture. Also I apply my concealer after foundation normally so I reversed it as per the demonstration that Jamie did. It worked very well. The CC Foundation comes out in a dose that completely covers my entire face. However, I only used the brush for the powder. I used my fingers for the foundation.

Contributor

I am enjoying my kit as well (light). It is my first IT cosmetics purchase. The eye cream did not cover as much as I had anticipated. I am using a sponge for foundation application (as I have more control), the lipstick seems more like a balm to me but I do like to color. The finishing powder is very nice (i just have to be careful not to apply too much). All in all, I am so glad I tried this brand and will re-purchase.

Have a great day {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Tricolor said:

Mine came yesterday and I just did my face. Love everything except for the lipstick. I am a color girl and this is a little too bland for me. I was concerned about the powder being drying but it is very light in texture. Also I apply my concealer after foundation normally so I reversed it as per the demonstration that Jamie did. It worked very well. The CC Foundation comes out in a dose that completely covers my entire face. However, I only used the brush for the powder. I used my fingers for the foundation.

I was disappointed in the lipstick, too. Barely shows up on me! Reminds me of Perricone No Lipstick Lipstick. More like a sheer balm.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/21/2015 ElvisShops said:
On 1/21/2015 giorgcoco said: Just be careful ladies with the SNAIL SECRETION.....I had a sample,of the IT CC 50 SPF...LOVED it until someone wrote a review about the Snail Secretion....2nd ingredient. yuck!! I don't want snail anything around my face. Sorry.

If it makes my skin look fantastic, I'd wear the actual snail on my face. LOL

Now that's a visual! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Contributor

Hi.

I also received mine yesterday (around 5 pm{#emotions_dlg.blush}) I didn't do a full makeup face until today.

I never used by by under eye, so can't compare it, not bad, nice and light feeling, but I've used better.

I LOVE the cream very nice match for me in the light which I use in the CC in the tube.

I don't like it better but would use this new one to go out, and my cc tube for around the house.

The airbrush powder is great , but can't use the brush with it, goes on too heavy, probably can work on that..

the lipstick for me is disappointing too sheer, I love the color, but wish it had a little more pigment.

Now I love perricone's no lipstick lipstick. that shows up nicely .

This is a keeper for me.. I could've sworn I put it on auto delivery, but not showing that, so I hope customer service will change it for me.

sherry

Frequent Contributor

I got mine yesterday and tried it this morning. I got light which I was worried would be too light since sometimes IT runs light. I was surprised as it was a actually a little dark, especially the eye cream. I have REALLY dark under eye circles and need some extra light in that area. I never fall into the real fair category, so I don't think returning for Fair would work. I will keep playing with this to see if I can find the right blend. I do love the lipstick though. I like the softer shade as I don't like for people to see my lips coming before anything else. ??