Super Contributor
I thought SB was chintzy products for a high price. If I were to guess, I'd say that QVC probably got lots of returns when people saw how cheap looking the products were.
Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of SB products, but do love Holly. She was developing her own line "Light" to launch this spring, but she hasn't mentioned it lately. I know she just returned from Hawaii with the family.

Trusted Contributor
On 6/2/2014 PinkSugar said:

Not a fan of SB products, but do love Holly. She was developing her own line "Light" to launch this spring, but she hasn't mentioned it lately. I know she just returned from Hawaii with the family.

Hi PinkSugar - It looks like she changed the name to "Base" a few months ago, at least. I had read on her website that the name was "Light" initially, as well.

Super Contributor

I love the line filler/primer and the Brow to go. I'd be lost without them. I also started on gel liners with Smashbox. I miss seeing Holly, she is so pretty and talented.

Frequent Contributor

I loved watching the demonstrations. Holly was so good at showing how to apply everything. The only thing I didn't like was the eye liners in those little pots. They would always dry out. But I do miss the shows.