Respected Contributor

Re: I really doen't want to see Shawn shave under her arms

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

Instead of being so negative, just change the channel. 😱

I DID!

Honored Contributor

It's about time the realities of life are not being treated like dirty little secrets that you can't talk about and don't admit to !!  It's an underarm and most women do get rid of the hair.  We see underarms all the time!!!  I want to see these things demonstrated or I probably would not purchase if demonstrations were not presented.  Some seem to be so grossed out by so many things it's actually funny!!  I have nothing to hide from my SO and can't imagine doing things in secret.  I'm totally comfrotable with all aspects of life's realities with the man I love. I know women who even get up hours early so they can do their makeup and their husband's have never seen them without.

Contributor

I have to agree with you Pook. If I am going to purchase something I want the demo to see if it does work. And the only reason things are taboo to talk about or see is because we have made it that way. We need more honest open conversations so people don't have to be embarrased or ashamed of something as simple as shaving their underarms.

Regular Contributor

I love Shawn and her enthusiasm and for those of you who chose to comment when you didn't even see it, it was on for a second. Didn't bother me at all!

Honored Contributor

I'm no reat fan of Shawn's but bless her heart, she will do almost anything to sell a product, and selling is her job.

Super Contributor

I like this series on N e t f l i x called Kindness Diaries. Great message and sweet stories.
Respected Contributor

Yet another reason I rarely watch the Q.  Had no idea their shows have gotten this gross. No wonder sales are down.

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

Ewwww.  Happy to have missed that one.

No, she didn't!  On TV?

R U kidding?

That is bad.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

This is one case where I'll take their word for it, no demo needed.  Wouldn't you need to have some hair growth to see it really work anyway?  Not many want to see that up close and personal.

QVC Social Team