Occasional Visitor

Re: I really doen't want to see Shawn shave under her arms

Well, we all do it & this is the kind of entertainment Shawn provides each show! Love how she" marches to the beat of her own drummer " !👏

QVC Social Team

Respected Contributor

@nursegal wrote:

I have to agree with you Pook. If I am going to purchase something I want the demo to see if it does work. And the only reason things are taboo to talk about or see is because we have made it that way. We need more honest open conversations so people don't have to be embarrased or ashamed of something as simple as shaving their underarms.

I have to wonder whether this will extend to do-it-yourself Brazilian wax kits.

Respected Contributor

I will admit it does not bother me.

Maybe being a nurse desensitizes me to most everything!

It would probably be a better idea to bring in a model to do it.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I have no wish to see her do anything-at all.

Trusted Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@nursegal wrote:

I have to agree with you Pook. If I am going to purchase something I want the demo to see if it does work. And the only reason things are taboo to talk about or see is because we have made it that way. We need more honest open conversations so people don't have to be embarrased or ashamed of something as simple as shaving their underarms.

Or a live demo of how Poo Pourie works

Honored Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

Nothing is left to the imagination on Q anymore. What about the Pedi  gizmo, love looking at hosts using that on their feet on TV. No class, and just wants to make a sale, all about money.

@Barb114

???    OF COURSE it's "all about money".    

It's a SHOPPING CHANNEL, and their purpose is to sell product!

Honored Contributor

Are people that inept that they need a demonstration of how to shave under our arms? Just about any razor gets rid of the hair so why bother with showing Shawn making a ..... out of herself.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

It's about time the realities of life are not being treated like dirty little secrets that you can't talk about and don't admit to !!  It's an underarm and most women do get rid of the hair.  We see underarms all the time!!!  I want to see these things demonstrated or I probably would not purchase if demonstrations were not presented.  Some seem to be so grossed out by so many things it's actually funny!!  I have nothing to hide from my SO and can't imagine doing things in secret.  I'm totally comfrotable with all aspects of life's realities with the man I love. I know women who even get up hours early so they can do their makeup and their husband's have never seen them without.

seriously? Wow that is just crazy. I can't even imagine living that way.

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@nursegal wrote:

At some point, can't we just "take their word for it"?  Woman Frustrated

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."