Trusted Contributor

Re: I really dislike the "new" message board format...

@LTT1 - ditto!  Yes, I'm a window shopper and admittedly, an impulse shopper.  If I read evough raves about something, I need to try it if it is something that I'd remotely know I'll use, which is why I have probably 30 different blushes right now, and more lipsticks than I'd ever admit to anyone Smiley Indifferent  I think that it has been good for me though.  The BM TSV is one that I STILL have not ordered (but I probably will....if there had been more hoopla about it, it would be home by now) and I have actually completely missed OTO and featured price items that I normally would have jumped on....so yes, saving me money too!  Good thing for me I suppose!  

Trusted Contributor

@CAshopper2011 wrote:

@LTT1 - ditto!  Yes, I'm a window shopper and admittedly, an impulse shopper.  If I read evough raves about something, I need to try it if it is something that I'd remotely know I'll use, which is why I have probably 30 different blushes right now, and more lipsticks than I'd ever admit to anyone Smiley Indifferent  I think that it has been good for me though.  The BM TSV is one that I STILL have not ordered (but I probably will....if there had been more hoopla about it, it would be home by now) and I have actually completely missed OTO and featured price items that I normally would have jumped on....so yes, saving me money too!  Good thing for me I suppose!  

And I should, add - I DO like the notifications so that you know someone mentioned you to respond or ask you a question, and you then have a chance to respond.  I used to hate seeing that someone asked me a question 2-3 weeks ago and I'd just never noticed to reply (as had happened in the old forum) so that is a huge plus with the new forums.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like it either....I hardly ever go to the forums anymore.....

Trusted Contributor

This is without a doubt the worst message board I have ever been on!  I used to love this board, NO MORE.

You know QVC, if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it!!

Regular Contributor

i dislike it so much that I never come here anymore. Maybe twice since the change. Can't stand it and I don't have time to waste trying to figuure things out. I go quickly from place to place on the internet. Changes usually always end up for the worse. I have had this happen on several message boards I frequent.

BIG MISTAKE!

Honored Contributor

Ladies, if you are exquisitely unhappy with the changes here, PLEASE don't subject yourself to more distress.

Occasional Contributor

The layout is just terrible, BUT, the jumping is what drives me crazy and makes me DIZZY !!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't love the new format, but the moderators are what I really don't love. These folks need to take a pill. They remove threads for all sorts of innocuous reasons like inclusion of a link. I'm surprised they left this thread up, as it is critical of something. 

Valued Contributor

I don't like it either! It's to much work! The other way was simple and easy! It was relaxing to read. Now it is stressful! I come here if I need information about something, but not for pleasure. 

Contributor

Only a test post of new board. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Cat Surprised