Respected Contributor

I read directions but little help here

I usually don't stray from my facial cleansing routine as I have oily, acne prone skin and stick to what has been working for me because everything gives me pimples! However I have been suckered into purchasing this Tatcha enzyme powder since it has so very many 5 star reviews. Always looking to have beautiful skin, which may just never happen...anyway is this something I use as my cleanser or is this something I use after I have cleansed with my clarisonic and anti acne cleanser? Thanks!
Super Contributor

Re: I read directions but little help here

If you are not cleansing with the oil cleanser that is the companion to the enzyme powder, than I would use it after you cleanse. Just a damp face and use your finger tips. It kind of gets creamy. A caller on one of the shows that was selling the Tatcha said she was all broke out, nothing helped until she used the Tatcha method. Maybe you should break down and get the cleanser and use it for a few weeks......
Respected Contributor

Thanks gazelle! I actually did get the oil cleanser with it...it was an OTO a few days ago but I dont think Im going to use it as it has red algae in it which is a no no for people like me with acne. Thats why at 58 I cannot go near any anti aging lotions or potions as a lot of them contain this ingredient. I used an oil cleanser a while back and had to go to derm for treatment for severe breakout. She told me dont ever use any kind of oil to cleanse. She didnt care what it was, as my over oily skin can't handle it. May pass the cleanser on to my daughter who has flawless, normal skin thanks to her dad!
Respected Contributor

At night I use the oil cleanser then follow with the enzyme powder. I do NOT use my Clarisonic with this. In the morning I use just the powder. Again, no Clarisonic. You could alternate nights with your usual cleanser and Clarisonic. There is also a deep enzyme cleaner available. I really wish Q would offer the three different ones in the duo set.