New Contributor

Ok I know i will have some haters responding to this and to be honest with you I used to be one of the haters whenever anyone said anything bad about WEN especially about hair loss because I loved it so much and i loved what it did for my hair until.....My hair started falling out and breaking really bad and i thought no way could it be my beloved WEN I continued using it for awhile to see if it was a phase my hair was going through and it contined so upon my dermotologist request was to change my hair care routine and see if that would change anything or if it would help so that is exactly what i did. I am writing this 1 month later and my hair completeley stopped falling out and breaking , coincindence I dont think so. I love the new line i use but i will be honest not as much as i loved what WEN did for my hair but if i contined with WEN I would be close to bald with the crazy clumps that were coming out.....I just wanted to write this to others that are having the same problems and let them know that yes your hair loss could be caused by WEN no matter what anyone else on here tells you. i know this may sound crazy but if i am going somwhere nice and I want to have a good hair day I will still use WEN but absolutely never again on a daily basis and i do love the products I am using also.....hope i helped someone else out there with the same problems!!!!