Respected Contributor

I promised myself no Beekman this visit then ended up speaking to Josh and Brent

OK, I stocked up on Beekman in December so I did not need anything, however the 2 hand wash and 1 lotion with the caddy was just something that I had to get. I don't buy the hand wash on a regular basis because they are expensive. I ended up talking to Josh and Brent on Evine today. They are entertaining and all over the place, it was fun. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I promised myself no Beekman this visit then ended up speaking to Josh and Brent

@conlt

I was about to order and read a review that said that they leak all over the counter so I decided to not try them.  Have you had any problems?

Occasional Contributor

Re: I promised myself no Beekman this visit then ended up speaking to Josh and Brent

They have a New design.  No issues! Love their products.

Super Contributor

UH do you realize what really happens to these poor little goats???

Respected Contributor

Bring on the popcorn.

Honored Contributor

I actually placed an order then cancelled it. I really don't need anything right now, even though I wanted to try the oak moss hand wash. But I can wait until I need to replenish- they always have deals throughout the years so no need for me to get more now when I still have hand washes from their last visit and still have some bars of soap left. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I actually placed an order then cancelled it. I really don't need anything right now, even though I wanted to try the oak moss hand wash. But I can wait until I need to replenish- they always have deals throughout the years so no need for me to get more now when I still have hand washes from their last visit and still have some bars of soap left. 

@HappyDaze I hear ya about cancelling due to stash.  I ended up cancelling the Bounty Box  because I already have two bars of the Honey Apricot Soap and many of the body butters in different scents along with the hand creams.  I loved the box it all came in, but couldn't justify getting it just for the box, lol   I've never tried the hand washes, so ordered the vanilla absolute and the honey grapefruit.  I did keep the order for the soaps though.  They never go bad.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze I hear ya about cancelling due to stash.  I ended up cancelling the Bounty Box  because I already have two bars of the Honey Apricot Soap and many of the body butters in different scents along with the hand creams.  I loved the box it all came in, but couldn't justify getting it just for the box, lol   I've never tried the hand washes, so ordered the vanilla absolute and the honey grapefruit.  I did keep the order for the soaps though.  They never go bad.  

@Blingqueen023 I have never tried the honey grapefruit hand wash but have tried the vanilla absolute. I personally have found the ones in the brown bottles and the Pure to be the best for me, i.e. they are moisturizing and don't dry my hands out. I am kind of obsessive about washing my hands so I need something that is super gentle or else my hands get too dried out. The VA and the ylang ylang and tuberose ones (although I LOVE the YYT scent) aren't moisturziing enough for me. For normal people, lol  the other ones are probably nice too. I hope they work well for you- let us know! I like the boxes too, by the way. I use the  previous Bounty boxes for various things  but these ones are much pretty than the drab gray boxes of the older ones!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Blingqueen023 I have never tried the honey grapefruit hand wash but have tried the vanilla absolute. I personally have found the ones in the brown bottles and the Pure to be the best for me, i.e. they are moisturizing and don't dry my hands out. I am kind of obsessive about washing my hands so I need something that is super gentle or else my hands get too dried out. The VA and the ylang ylang and tuberose ones (although I LOVE the YYT scent) aren't moisturziing enough for me. For normal people, lol  the other ones are probably nice too. I hope they work well for you- let us know! I like the boxes too, by the way. I use the  previous Bounty boxes for various things  but these ones are much pretty than the drab gray boxes of the older ones!

@HappyDaze That's good to know.  The Vanilla Absolute comes in the dark bottles.  I love that scent and their body butter.  I'm very sensitive to perfumes.  If they're too strong, I can't breathe.  We have a patient that comes in our office all the time wearing Red Door Cologne.  I go into respiratory arrest around that scent.  I kid you not.  I have to schedule her for when I'm not there, lol  She's a lovely woman but she just pours it on.  Anyway, I'm anxious to try these hand washes because we always use the Dawn Liquid Detergent that's at the kitchen sink, lol  Would be nice to use a real hand soap for a change.  I'll post a review after i receive them.  Thanks for your input.  Much appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

Purchased the hand wash set in the caddy. I LOVE the plain goats milk lip balm and use it always every day

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~