Respected Contributor

Re: I passed on the IT tsv and glad I did

@monicakm I do love it, too. I use a dense brush & buff it on. The shade I have is a bit too light #120, but the tone is good. I will get it a shade or 2 darker if they have it on sale again.

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Too yellow for me, too.  So I never get the IT TSVs.  They always have a foundation or something that I can't use.  I wish they would do a blush, lip, brow and mascara tsv.  That would be great.  Or the brushes.  I really like IT brushes.  

@justashopper   Ipurchased an IT brush set from Q years ago. Usually at the holidays, specials like that are offered.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I also quit using IT CC cream because it was too yellow.  Often wonder as I watch those shows what they do so that the hosts and models don't look yellow when demonstrating the product.  They also put on way more product than I ever would.

@JudyL   I'm sure the lighting is adjusted to show the models at their best. Most of the time, they show Chantel or another one who's covering a large red area and yellow does cancel out in red. In broad daylight, I bet it looks yellow all over on them, too. 

Honored Contributor

Until IT includes colors for pink toned complexions, I will simply ignore TSV's.  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Since the mask thing, I have not really gone back to using any foundation, just concealer where needed, and blush.  it feels very liberating !! Mask or no mask. 

@Shelbelle 

It does feel liberating and our skin might love it, too.

Using Algenist now, while masking is still needed.

However: there's Zoom!

Need a foundation for my Zoom face.

Frequent Contributor

I have never been able to make this product work for me. And, I have tried several times. It has a mask like fini\sh and the tones and shades just don't work for my complexion. I think that I would need to combine a couple of colors to get the right shade and it is just too expensive to do that. I have tried and like ELF CC cream. It is similar to the  IT product, costs about 1/3 of the price, has a lot more shades and is easily available at the drug store.