Esteemed Contributor

Re: I passed on the IT tsv and glad I did

@Shelbelle wrote:

I do like their Tightline mascara and JeNe Se Quois lip gloss.  

@Shelbelle 

Ditto. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Neutral Medium is a perfect match for me.  I passed it up because I didn't need anymore CC cream right now.   I've been thinking about it ever since though.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Love my Fenty powder foundation Smiley Happy  And it's so easy to control how much you want (or don't want) to use.  I find I can get by with just a light dusting of the product using a long whispy powder brush.  

Trusted Contributor

I have tried several shades of IT CC Cream.....no matter whether it says cool, warm or neutral.....all of them make me look like an Oopmpa Loompa....very yellow/orange looking.☹️

Honored Contributor

Every foundation I have ever bought on QVC/HSN skew yellow on me.  That's why I no longer buy foundation there.  It's a shame too.  I really liked the Doll 10 Hydragel foundation.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I do like their Tightline mascara and JeNe Se Quois lip gloss.  

@Shelbelle 

Ditto. 

@Shelbelle I like Tightline too, especially the skinny brush since I have small eyes, but I hate that it dries out so quickly.

Honored Contributor

I kept my tubes of IT CC foundations but haven't used them in ages.  Like everyone else, it's very orange on me.  I have light neutral.  It's just way too thick on my now that I'm used to wearing powder foundation and skin tints.

Honored Contributor

I have not had Tightline mascara dry out on me, I use it as a full time one and done mascara, not as a primer. My lashes are long enough with just the Tightline, and I am almost 69. 

Respected Contributor

IT is far and away the worst looking foundation on earth.  So yellow.  Wasn't impressed when I tried it years ago.

Honored Contributor

I only liked their Tightline mascara and Je Ne Sais Quoi lip gloss.

However, drug store Lash Discovery mascara by Maybelline gives me the exact same finish, feel and long lash look as Tightline.  I also easily get that eyeliner look from applying it.

Je Ne Sais Quoi feels absolutely marvelous.  But on my lips it only lasts for a couple of minutes, and seems to make my lips dry so that I have to reapply often. 

But I do love their makeup brushes!