Respected Contributor

I passed on the IT tsv and glad I did

I didn't need or want most of the items. But thinking it has been a long time since I tried CC cream, I went to Ulta. Came home with shade Neutral Tan. My complexion is textbook neutral, with a Florida tan, and other foundations with that word in the description are usually a perfect match. With the CC Cream I looked like an Oompa Loompa. 😳

then I remembered why I stopped using this product. The shades seem to skew yellow to a great degree. And it looked kind of masky. On the plus side it definitely covered every flaw. 
Back to my Lancôme powder foundation. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Re: I passed on the IT tsv and glad I did

@fairydogmother Those sets are hard to pass up sometimes.

I have been enjoying my Fenty powder foundation this summer, instead of my normal liquid foundation. 

Esteemed Contributor

That's why I quit using IT products. I didn't realize how jaundiced I was looking till I did a side by side comparison on my face. IT on one side, Bare Minerals on the other. Been using Bare Minerals ever since.

Honored Contributor

Since the mask thing, I have not really gone back to using any foundation, just concealer where needed, and blush.  it feels very liberating !! Mask or no mask. 

Honored Contributor

I also quit using IT CC cream because it was too yellow.  Often wonder as I watch those shows what they do so that the hosts and models don't look yellow when demonstrating the product.  They also put on way more product than I ever would.

Respected Contributor

Skews yellow on my light neutral skin also. I gave up on all their products except for tightlne and brushes.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Too yellow for me, too.  So I never get the IT TSVs.  They always have a foundation or something that I can't use.  I wish they would do a blush, lip, brow and mascara tsv.  That would be great.  Or the brushes.  I really like IT brushes.  

Honored Contributor

It cosmetics are highly overrated. I think in the ten years I've tried various products, I've only like one. 

Honored Contributor

I do like their Tightline mascara and JeNe Se Quois lip gloss.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunValley wrote:

Skews yellow on my light neutral skin also. I gave up on all their products except for tightlne and brushes.

Brushes= A+++

Makeup palette- love it.  I have one that has shadows, brow powder, blush, highlighter and a surprisingly neutral non glittery bronzer. 

it's all I need for travel, all I add is mascara and concealer 

And as I mentioned elsewhere, I'm awaiting arrival of some serums. 

Harmonize the World