Super Contributor

Prayers for your son! God has a plan and everything will work out. I happen to work for a pharmaceutical company and I deal with a treatment that has clotting factors for patients that need to stop bleeding in urgent emergency situations on warfarin so kind of understand what you are talking about. I really wish the best for you and your family! 

Super Contributor

Will keep you and your son in prayer.  May Our Lord bless your son with renewed health and give you peace as you go thru this.  God Bless you.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for you and your family, @fluffysmom.  Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!! Surgery was finally done Sat. Evening. It took a long time and lots of blood products to get get his clotting factors right. The hematoma was drained and his brain matter rose right back up. His brain was pushed over so much his left ventrical was closed. We really worried about brain damage while waiting for clotting factors. He appears to not have any neuro deficets. It's amazing. He has  staples and just got his head shaved. Hopefully this will be the end of this chapter with lots of follow up. The surgeon we thought was doing it had to go out of town. I wasn't sure about the new guy but I'm pretty sure he has angel wings under his jacket.

I really can't express how much my family appreciates your comments hearts and prayers.  I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July.

Trusted Contributor

@fluffysmom Good thoughts and 🙏 on the way.