Honored Contributor

I need to thank, again, whomever recommended

Just For Men beard and mustache! I completely forgot about it for the eyebrows until a friend came over and my husband was telling him that the gray in his beard made him look older! LOL 

I did them this morning, after not having used it in a while, and getting ready to go out was a breeze! Leaving out the eyebrow part of the makeup routine definitely shaves time!

A couple of ladies here recommended it to me a couple of years ago and I have to recommend it to others myself! As long as you have eyebrows it's probably the best most natural way to enhance them. Mine are blonde so they're basically invisible without makeup

It's easy to put on, doesn't stain the skin, and only takes 5 minutes!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I need to thank, again, whomever recommended

Hi, @Andreatoo!  I actually use regular Just for Men on my hair.  I only color very occasionally and don’t want the lines that permanent color can leave closer to the root.  The Just for Men covers what I want to cover and fades over time, plus nowhere near the expense of salon color.  I’m retired now and just don’t want the upkeep anymore.

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas

Funny! I was actually thinking that very same thing when I was doing my brows! LOL

it's been a long time since I've put anything in my hair and literally years since I've done anything with permanent color. So now I have a lot of grey. I've been toying with the idea I'm going darker but everytime I try to do it myself with something not permanent it turns reddish! Not the color I'm going for!

Respected Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @Andreatoo!  I actually use regular Just for Men on my hair.  I only color very occasionally and don’t want the lines that permanent color can leave closer to the root.  The Just for Men covers what I want to cover and fades over time, plus nowhere near the expense of salon color.  I’m retired now and just don’t want the upkeep anymore.

@MJDinVegas This is interesting. I want to stop coloring my hair, would you say this could be a way of growing out color with blending  the root and color? 

Honored Contributor

Wow, what a great idea to do our own brows @Andreatoo.  I've been going to a salon to have my brows shaped & tinted, out the door plus tip for about $53 on my last visit.

Well, I do clean up my own brows in between salon visits but why - I can do my own shaping and now tinting. Thanks for this info and idea! I'm trying this myself at home. I do have pretty decent brows as they are all there too. The girls who've done my brows always comment on how nice they still are and that they have something to work with!

Esteemed Contributor

What I don't understand is that when I do my roots w/ permanent hair color, and do my brows, too....why does my brow color fade over time while my hair does not?

@Andreatoo

Thanks for mentioning JFM again!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tip ..... I am going to try it this week😊🙃

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD

Check it out! You'll be pleasantly surprised I'm sure! And it's just so stupid simple too!

@January121

Be sure to let me know how it goes for you

For reference that might help you guys out I use the medium brown

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo: I use the med brown too but have to be careful to wash off at the 3 minute mark or they'll be way too dark.

Read about this myself a couple years ago from someone on the board and all I could think was, well duh! Why it never dawned on me before is beyond me

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie

And there's so much in the package the product seems to last forever! I'm still working on the same tubes from over a year ago