Regular Contributor

Re: I need suggestions for a highly moisturizing eye cream that wont interfer with makeup application+++

Thanks for all the suggestions! Instead of going out and buying something new, I am going to try my Cetaphil lotion and see how that does. I usually just use it for my hands.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I need suggestions for a highly moisturizing eye cream that wont interfer with makeup application+++

Oh, ok then.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

I'm using Josie Maran's Infinity Oil. I use it very lightly all over my dry face.

I can't remember ever being this dry and can certainly sympathize with you.

Valued Contributor

Marula oil absorbs very quickly and Bobbi Brown's hydrating eye cream is fabulous too. Absorbs very fast and is effective.

I use the marula and the Bobbi together at night, when you wake up eyes still soft.

Frequent Contributor

Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream is amazing! It's made to hydrate before makeup application. But you can use it at night too.