Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I just searched my Amazon orders and it looks like Ginger Chi and Karllling were the two brands I have purchased @SilleeMee .

@BExplorer 

I use the Karlling cloths, too. Might give the Ginger Chi cloths a try next time I need some more. Thank you so much.

Regular Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I have another question about the microfiber cloths. I've been convinced not to use them to clean my face. So I am going to start cleansing my face with a gentle wash. After I have rinsed my face, can I safely blot dry with the microfiber cloths? If needed I will buy muslin cloth.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetpea70 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I have another question about the microfiber cloths. I've been convinced not to use them to clean my face. So I am going to start cleansing my face with a gentle wash. After I have rinsed my face, can I safely blot dry with the microfiber cloths? If needed I will buy muslin cloth.

@Sweetpea70 

Yes, of course you can use a microfiber cloth to blot-dry your face. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweetpea70 

I think blotting your skin dry with microfiber is perfectly fine.

Honored Contributor

Just to be clear...

There's nothing wrong or bad about using microfiber cloths to wash your face. But if you're having some dryness or irritation issues then it would be a good idea to consider using them less frequently b/c microfiber cloths are very good at removing stuff off of your face including your natural oils and the outermost protective layer of skin which contains those natural oils and ceramides.

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

As is usually the case, I learn something new here every day! I have been using microfiber cloths to remove make up for years.  This may seem like a silly question, but do you have any recommendations on what type of material should be used to remove make up with cleanser? @SilleeMee @Shanus 

And yes, I have problems with dry patches, too.🤦‍♀️

@BExplorer   Good morning. I purchase a stack of inexpensive, soft white (so can use bleach) wash cloths from Target or any discount store. I only use them at night to remove spf and/or makeup and cleanser. In the mornings, just rinsing your face w/o any cleanser, using hands, is sufficient. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

As is usually the case, I learn something new here every day! I have been using microfiber cloths to remove make up for years.  This may seem like a silly question, but do you have any recommendations on what type of material should be used to remove make up with cleanser? @SilleeMee @Shanus 

And yes, I have problems with dry patches, too.🤦‍♀️

@BExplorer   Good morning. I purchase a stack of inexpensive, soft white (so can use bleach) wash cloths from Target or any discount store. I only use them at night to remove spf and/or makeup and cleanser. In the mornings, just rinsing your face w/o any cleanser, using hands, is sufficient. 

Thank you @Shanus   😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt