Respected Contributor

I need false lash 101 (I know NOTHING about it) Just need a very small section...

I have NEVER used false lashes and I know NOTHING about them.....NADA!!

So, where do I start?
My lashes are good but in my sleep I must have pulled out a few, I woke up witih about 4-5 missing in one section, I tried to do a "comb over" this morning, nope not going to work, I think I need a false strip or somethinig in there until mine grow back?

Suggestions? Help?  Thank you in advance

Honored Contributor

Re: I need false lash 101 (I know NOTHING about it) Just need a very small section...

I have never used them either. There are a lot of videos on YouTube. Just search false eyelashes 101. Probably be easier to see it done then someone to tell you how to apply them. Good Luck. Hope it does not take long to grow back.

Respected Contributor

Re: I need false lash 101 (I know NOTHING about it) Just need a very small section...

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl  Unfortunately, the catch is if you begin to use false lashes you will most likely lose even more lashes. Usually, they pull out more of your own lashes as you take them off plus they cause wear and tear from using them. It's like wearing fake nails. 

I highly recommend HSN's Serious Skincare's Eyelality duo. I've been using this for about 7 years. The night cream has special ingredients and believe me you will see a noticeable difference right away. Read the reviews for the blue night one. You could probably just use that but I use both the morning and night.

~Live with Intention~
Frequent Contributor

Emilynoel83 has a video & a blog about it & it's very easy to follow & helpful
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Spoiler
@NycVixen 
Thank you so much, I will check it out, SSC sometimes has good prices on Ebay too. I appreciate your help and time.
Honored Contributor

try the lash extensions, Ready to Wear, they're effective and don't damage your own lashes. You could get a bit of fallout, the stuff is dry, but it's easily brushed away.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  You sound like me.  I bought them, but haven't used them.  I could just see myself being out in public and one (or both) of them lifting off.  

I've been using Physicians Formula Lash Extensions Mascara Kit with very good results.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

This would so happen to me!  So many I know (at work) have those lashes put on like they do nails, excuse me cause I have NO IDEA what I am talking about, just a couple girls talk about their lash fills???!! and they do have big lashes but in my opinion they scream FAKE, I don't like that look.

I will try the Physicians Formula Lash Extensions Mascara Kit , will go look it up now and try and find it local. Anything that may help  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I second the Physicians Formula Lash Extension mascara duo-amazing and I'm not easily impressed. This product is a WOW!

Respected Contributor

i have lash extensions and get fills and they don't look fake.  the lashes come in several different lengths and mine are a more normal length.  i look like i have very thick dark lashes.  i love them.