Trusted Contributor

I need an eye gel, creme or oil

Hi,

I'm in my 60's and have pretty good skin but need an eye product that will moisturize fine wrinkles and wondered if anyone had any ideas. TIA

Super Contributor

Re: I need an eye gel, creme or oil

Try SKINN's Reorganize Night Eye Balm, for sure. You also might want to check out SKINN's Collagenesis Stem Rejen for Eyes, and his Mango Eye Mask.

Honored Contributor

When I was in the drugstore today, I noticed Neutrogena's eye crème repair for wrinkles. It's around $20 in my area. You may want to take a look at it online and read all about first. Good luck.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Origins No Puffery
Trusted Contributor

Three great replies, thank you all! Smile

Regular Contributor

Kate Somerville Line Release

Valued Contributor

I use Dr Denese serum.

Esteemed Contributor

Ole Henriksen's Ultimate Eye Firming Gel is one I like very much. Another one which I have used since before we were chatting about such things online is Borghese's Advanced Spa Lift for Eyes. An honorable mention on my list would be Peter Thomas Roth's Unwrinkle for Eyes, but unless you're one of the lucky one percenters or close to that neighborhood, then it has to be said that the product is $100 for only a half ounce. Others I like are: M. Asam's Vino Lift Eye Cream, Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream, Olivella's Olive Oil Eye Cream.

I also confess to using a dab of argan oil around my eyes as a hydrating serum before applying any other eye cream.

Trusted Contributor

CeraVe Eye Cream. I'm in my 60's too and read about this here. It has great ingredients and I like everything about it.

Honored Contributor

I'm trying a new one as soon as it arrives this week. I'll let you know about my results.