Respected Contributor

I need a night cream...please suggest

I'm finished with my night cream, and would love to hear your suggestions.   Basically, I'd like something hydrating, and firming, if possible.  I could go on with my wish list, but I think you all already know.   Looking foward to hear from you all!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I need a night cream...please suggest

I'm an M Asam fan.  In the winter I use their Special Nightcare, but in the summer it's too much for me and I use their Skin Tightening cream.  Both are in their VinoLift line.  I generally use the Skin Tightening cream as my day cream in the winter.  I am currently using that new Neutrogena hydrating cream right now for my summer day cream.  Hydroboost Water Gel.  They have a version also for more mature skin which I think is more of a cream, but I didn't think I needed that.  I'm 57 with fairly good skin and summers are very humid here.

Respected Contributor

Skinn's Creme Reverse has good reviews, or use a serum since it is still warm out. I use La Mer Treatment lotion, but there are so many out there..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Acure Organics Night Cream. I use it day and night. Perfect base for makeup, smells lovely and works!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Dr. Denese dream cream if you want more moisturizing ....if you want both with a little more firming then her triple strength wrinkle reducing cream is the best!!! The other thing that I like about her products is that a little goes a long way. The integrity of the product remains in tact until you reach the bottom of the jar.   

Honored Contributor

When I began using Skinn, I relied in the Creme Reverse alone as my night cream.  Then I read that it's a treatment product to be layered over serums, but under a moisturizer for maximum benefits.  I still use it every Monday thru Friday night, and will continue to do so, but I'm also using M. Asam Vino Gold Day & Night Cream Monday thru Friday.

Esteemed Contributor

Icegoddess, before I even read your post I thought about MAsam.  I love them for facial creams because their creams are so economical and perform as well, or better, than some which cost much more.   For Dazlin, I would recommend VinoLift or Resveratrol

Respected Contributor

I'm familiar with Asam's products.  I have used many in the past.  I haven't tried the resveratol.    I wish hsn would stock the hyaluronic concentrate in the little blue dropper bottle.  That was very good.   

I'll see what other suggestions come in, then decide.    I recently ordered Elizabeth Grant collagen line, and as I really liked it, I broke out terribly!   This hasn't happened before, and now I'm dealing with the marks I'm left with it.   So I'm afraid to try another line from her.    I usually use Shiseido, or Elzabeth Arden firming night cream, but thought I would try something new.  Thanks for these suggestions so far!!

Super Contributor

I've been using Caudalie Overnight Recovery Oil for a few weeks and am surprised how great my skin looks in the morning.  It's very hydrating and it is also ok for my sensitive skin.  Firming??  I haven't noticed any obvious firming yet but am going to continue using and hope.

Respected Contributor

I use Paula's Choice Resist Light, Skin Balancing AntiOxident Serum, and Vitamin C5 Serum for skin discolorations and smoothing.  I also use her C25 cream for more targeted spot treatment at night.  I use just the Antioxident serum during the day because I'm oily skinned. She has excellent products and you can get samples first.