Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I need a good cream blush

@lavendar. Bobbi Brown Pit Rouge in pale pink. Comes in a cream in compact for cheeks/lips and I use the same shade in her powder blush if I really want to set it. The powder really isn't needed except in a hot NC summer. Oh. I have a very fair complexion, as well.

Respected Contributor

The Eve Pearl is fascinating. I'd never use the bronzer but the illuminator with the blush looks very, very good. I use Touche Eclat but could never apply it to cheeks. Not what it's made for.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have Bobbi Brown's iin Powder Pink. It's more of a natural look & love it on the lips as hers does double duty. It was on TV here last week. It's still pink and neutral without being too brownish. But I like those brown based shades myself. (I can't wear brighter pinks on lips) there's a trio still available if you wanted three.

Respected Contributor

I think I'll get the IT blush. I love the CC regular foundation; I started getting compliments on my skin when I used it. I can use the brush also because I suspect I'll be washing it more than my powder brushes. I'll be buying the Supersize CC soon and that's a chunck of change.

When I think of it I do the 'triangle of light' that they do on the southern channel.

Respected Contributor

I've become gun shy re Bobbi Brown. I have sensitive skin re cleansers, serums, etc. but not m/u.

Except the one time I had a special appointment at Bloomies to have her m/u artist do me. The place was filled with m/u artists with different brands. A special day.

As soon as he put her foundation on my I started screaming. He asked me if he could just use water to get it off. I had real short hair and saw a bowl of ice water. I told him to dump it over my head. He did. Nicest man; he said the other women waiting could see him sooner.

This was before you could get foundation with a physical SPF. I didn't know it but he did and sent me to the Clinique m/u artist. I tried a BB lipstick years later and got a reaction.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't have the staying power as some others, but I've never found a more natural looking cream blush than Sonia Kashuk at Target.  I used to apply some powder blush over it and it worked well and lasted. I've gotten away from cream blush because I have so many others from kits. I do have Eve Pearl. I might try a few suggested. 

Respected Contributor

What do you think of Eve Pearl? Is it the one with the illuminator and bronzer?

Respected Contributor

A296052 Bobbi Brown blush with illuminator. Looks like what I want. I'm very fair but think I'd do better with the pink opal. BB colors are very nude.

Anyone try this. Expensive but I've never found a good blush.

Occasional Contributor

I also look better in a peachy color blush.  Would love to find a good peachy cream blush with staying power.

Super Contributor

Stila and Doll10 are my fav!