Respected Contributor

I need a good cream blush with staying power. I have Laura Geller's powder blush but it has no staying power. My doctors secretary said she uses both. I should have asked her what brand she uses but I'm very fair and she has dark olive skin.

Honored Contributor

Re: I need a good cream blush

@lavendar,   Check out Laura Mercier's website to read the reviews for her Creme Cheek Colour.  If you are interested, purchase it at Nordstrom for free shpg.  I use her powder blush in Rose Petal which is not rose but a pink and I have fair/light skin.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have used Make Up Forever HD blush and it lasts all day for me.  I put it on in the morning and it's still there at bedtime.  It's a cream to powder formula and doesn't look dry on the skin.

Valued Contributor

I've used Bobbi Brown for at least ten years.  They are buildable.  My skin is not oily, so they work well. Have used Laura Mercier too, more pigmented but not as many choices. Both are great choices and lines!  Trish has one in a tube, not much pigmentation, subtle and I like it too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lavendar  I really like It Cosmetics

cream blush in Naturally Pretty. For me, this color is like a natural flush. The pan looks dark but it's not. It'll last forever! So very, very little is needed and lasts all day on me. I do recommend buying this with the brush. Much better and more natural application than using your fingers. I do believe there is a pink shade too. It was on earlier this evening. Check out the videos and see what you think. A259331

How was your Chicago trip?!!! Please come over and share with the Linea Ladies. Can't wait to hear your comments. 

Respected Contributor

I second the IT Naturally Pretty. Clinique has nice chubby stick blushes and MAC has nice cream blushes too. They are coming to Ulta by the way. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you. I actually look better in a peachy color than the one reviewed in IT. What color is the JeNesaiquois (sp.?) I watched Jamie last night and couldn't figure it out.

Esteemed Contributor

@lavendar  It's pink. The Naturally Pretty is a color that you see when blushing or slightly flushed in the cold weather. Truly A natural shade. Extremely flattering. I was quite wowed when I first received it. It's my favorite cream blush.

The midnight video showed both colors quite clearly. I thought the product was a bit over applied for my personal taste, but both colors are demo'd.

Respected Contributor

I use Ilia stick blush. I got mine from Sophora , in the light pink. It's great. Comes in other shades.
Respected Contributor

Eve Pearl A284470