Honored Contributor

Re: I need a fragrance-free non-greasy facial moisturizer and one that doesn't cost the moon!

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I really like Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer. Clinique Dramatically Different Oil-Free and Moisture Surge products are also really good and easier to get locally if you don't want to order online or want to get a sample before you buy.

@ChynnaBlue

Thanks for your choices!  Do you find the Moisture Surge to be heavier than the DD oil-free?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: I need a fragrance-free non-greasy facial moisturizer and one that doesn't cost the moon!

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I really like Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer. Clinique Dramatically Different Oil-Free and Moisture Surge products are also really good and easier to get locally if you don't want to order online or want to get a sample before you buy.

I love that moisturizer too.

Paula's choice will send out free samples of the moisturizer too if you talk to CS.

I personally cannot use Clinique products. They always irritated my skin which I thought was odd because they are suppose to be really gentle?

@HappyDaze

Thank you!  I wonder if they are adding (Clinique, I mean) more ingredients for aging, etc. trying to keep up with other companies and this is causing more problems???

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I am searching for a fragrance-free facial moisturizer.  I can't seem to find anything that makes me happy lately!

I am 64, my skin is very sensitive, have slight rosacea issues, very few lines.  My skin is neither oily nor dry.  I tend to break out a bit if I use anything too heavy or greasy though.  

I would like a moisturizer that makes my skin supple and soft but I don't like ones that leavy a heavy feel or look shiny.

Any ideas of what I could use?  

Thank you!!! 

@AngelPuppy1  I'd like to recommend Mizon Collagen Power Lifting Emulsion.  It's a lotion consistency without any artificial coloring, fragrance, or parabens.  All you need is a pump or two to cover your entire face.  It soaks in easily and quickly without a heavy or greasy feeling left behind.

@JeanLouiseFinch

This sounds very nice!  I have never heard of this and I will certainly look it up!!!  Thank you for your recommendation.  

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

They have several, I use the TNS Moisturizer.

Must warn you not to pass out at the costs! Skin Medica is the most economical because you seriously only need a small less than pea sized drop on a damp face and it keeps me hydrated all day. Lasts forever! Check them out at the Derm Store, like QVC, if you don't like it send it back.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I use PC's Skin Recovery Moisturizer and have for some time now. I love it. The Recovery line is geared toward those with normal to dry or very dry skin that might be sensitive or has signs of rosacea.

If that moisturizer is too heavy for you (I doubt it would be), I know there is a line for sensitive/rosacea that is geared more toward normal to oily or combination.

Have a phone consultation and ask for samples.

@suzyQ3

Thanks!  I have skin that is hard to describe.  I can't even figure it out myself!  So, maybe in a phone consultation they can sort it out for me.   I appreciate your advice!

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

I've been using Paula's Choice Earth Sourced moisturizer for several years.  It's fragrance-free and non-greasy.  She has many other moisturizers that are fragrance-free also.  Her site often has sales.

@soonersis

Fragrance-free for me is a must and lately non-greasy is a big issue, as well.  I thank you for your suggestion.  

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I am a couple years younger than you, with super sensitive skin.  I can use almost anything Isomers (from evine).  I've never specifically ordered a moisturizer from them, but have gotten them in kits with serums I want.  It's all I use.

@ItsME

I have heard of this line, but didn't really know what they were about.  But I will look into it, and I thank you for suggesting it!!  

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Clinque's Dramatically Different Gel is excellent - I used it for several years until I discovered Neutrogena Hydro-Gel (it's cheaper, and I don't have to go to the mall to buy it).  Both are pure moisture, absorb quickly, and no offending fragrance.

@tototwo

I have actually had this product (Hydrogel) in my hands several times but then I am afraid it will be too moisturizing and end up being too heavy and greasy for me.  

Honored Contributor

I hope I haven't missed responding to anyone's post.  I very much appreciate all your suggestions.  I've really enjoyed reading all of your choices.  I have so many nice ones to pick from that now I have another dilema --- which one do I choose????  I like the sound of a lot of them and am very excited to try.  I wish I could buy them all!!!  Thanks again.  

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@AngelPuppy1

They have several, I use the TNS Moisturizer.

Must warn you not to pass out at the costs! Skin Medica is the most economical because you seriously only need a small less than pea sized drop on a damp face and it keeps me hydrated all day. Lasts forever! Check them out at the Derm Store, like QVC, if you don't like it send it back.

@Jacie

Oh, uh-oh!  I guess it must cost the moon!  LOL!  Well, it might not be in my budget, but I will look anyway,  Thank you!!!