Honored Contributor

Re: I need a fragrance-free non-greasy facial moisturizer and one that doesn't cost the moon!

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Time ,and time again,there is no need for expensive skin care, Cerave, is really good.

Sept TSV Philosophy-4 iconic products reintroduced me to this line. Thus far my dry sensitive skin enjoying each item. Right now using CeraVe in tub (Pump) moisturizing cream as my last step after HIJ. If you don't have dry skin suggest the night and day creams not as rich. CeraVe is a good drug store choice. Philosophy Miracle cream A225452 has my attention, waiting for feedback. Goodluck.

@Sweet_Serenity

Thank you.  I am familiar with Cerave, but only as a body cream.  I see that they have a lot of other products which I will look into.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
QVC Customer Care

Re: I need a fragrance-free non-greasy facial moisturizer and one that doesn't cost the moon!

Respected Contributor

I have oily skin so I have to have a very light moisturizer.  I use First Aid beauty Skin rescue daily moisturizer.  It is in the mostly red bottle.  I think it is $20.00.  It is just a very simple product with no spf and no claim to do anything but moistuize.  It is oil free and non comedogenic.  I also tried their serum but it was tacky and  oily feeing. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I have oily skin so I have to have a very light moisturizer.  I use First Aid beauty Skin rescue daily moisturizer.  It is in the mostly red bottle.  I think it is $20.00.  It is just a very simple product with no spf and no claim to do anything but moistuize.  It is oil free and non comedogenic.  I also tried their serum but it was tacky and  oily feeing. 

@chiclet

Thank you!  Simple is the best, I think!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin