Respected Contributor

I need a body moisturizer from STO, please help. Also dumb questions...

I bought a body lotion from them and it is so thick it won't come out of the bottle. Yes, I've heated it, shook it, whatever. I open it and use the plastic tube to dig product out of the bottle. I will eventually chop the bottle open and transfer into a jar to use it up. I won't waste it. However I don't want anymore even though I love the stuff.

What do you suggest I get next time? I like the fast ease of the spray oils even though I read the "stream" and don't spray. The smoothies sound good too. The butters sound good too. Help! I'm confused what to try. I want something that applies fairly fast and doesn't need to soak in before dressing as I'm usually in a hurry. The lotions "would" have been perfect for me before the pump problem. So I need a 2nd game plan.

Those of you using the smoothies and body butters, does it bother you (referring to germs) dipping your fingers into the jar or pan everyday?

I like the cleanliness of a squirt bottle, but of course mine doesn't squirt so that defeats the cleanliness aspect of it when you use the tube as a dipper. LOL

What is the difference between the Shea N. and the Shea Gold? Can you use those as body cream?

Thank you!

I'm trying to prepare for another order.