Valued Contributor

I need Northern Nights Down Pillows!

It's not off- topic btw- I need my "beauty sleep"--- Anyhow with the only things Qvc seems to be selling nowadays is Dooney and Bourke purses, Vitamixers, Temptations and Wen--- well what happened to those great feather pillows from Northern Nights? I don't want combo foam or memory foam or whatever- I need the old down pillows preferably gusseted in king but will settle for Queen- anyone know where to get them at the reasonable prices that the Q used to sell them for?

Super Contributor

Re: I need Northern Nights Down Pillows!

I think they're a lot more expensive on the Pacific Coast Feather site. You might find some Kirkland brand at Costco? Pacific Coast used to manufacture the Kirkland comforters (don't know if that's still the case, though).

I love down pillows -- all down. It's tough finding a great one.

Valued Contributor

Looks like QVC does not carry them anymore..What a bummer!..I have 2 that i bought from Q yrs ago and am still using.They do need to be replaced tho as they are to soft now..I bought 2 from macys and they are not soft enough for me.Thats what i liked about the ones Q sold.

Valued Contributor

no Costco's here- Smiley Sad Never heard of Pacific Coast either. Anyone else? TIA

Occasional Contributor

L.L. Bean is having a 20% off bedding sale this weekend. They may not be cheap but the quality is there and the shipping is free.

Valued Contributor

Hmm- didn't think of LLBEAN-- will check it out - thanks.

Regular Contributor

Pacific Coast made Northern Nights for Q. Costco used to carry their pillows, etc. but that was a few years ago. They have a website but prices are higher than we paid at Q probably because of volume buying.