Honored Contributor

Today, we ran errands and while we were out I saw a Sephora I did not know about, so it must be new.  When we came out of Lowe's, my husband said, "do you want to go to Sephora while we're here?"  I replied, "no, I don't need anything."  He said, "are you sure?"  I said, "yes".  Then I thought, "self, you must be sick!"  LOL!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

DH normally takes our kids out shopping for Black Friday sales.   I never go but always worry about how much they're spending.  This year they came back with minimal damage.  Too much traffic, no parking and merchandise that didn't appeal to them.

Honored Contributor

Bless your heart Smiley Sad  Get well soon! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I must be feeling better.  I'm shopping online!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I did a ton of online shopping while they were out dealing with parking and crowds.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

That's my girl! LOL

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - that happened to me one time but it was when I left ULTA.  Texted my daughter to tell her and she said "Mom, where are you?  Are you in your car?  Just sit there and take deep breaths until you feel well enough to drive!"  HAHAHA  She gets her sarcastic humor from me.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure it was just temporary!

If that's being sick.....  I may need a transfusion! I still have a S gift card from last year!

But how sweet of your DH to be so concerned!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Today, we ran errands and while we were out I saw a Sephora I did not know about, so it must be new.  When we came out of Lowe's, my husband said, "do you want to go to Sephora while we're here?"  I replied, "no, I don't need anything."  He said, "are you sure?"  I said, "yes".  Then I thought, "self, you must be sick!"  LOL!!

~~~~~

@SurferWife 

My gosh!    I didnt think they made guys that thoughtful!

@SurferWife   You caught a prize!!

*whisper*  (BTW, hubby caught a "prize" too. I mean, visit to Lowe's?)  

*Match made in heaven!*  Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I must be sick

[ Edited ]

@Harpa 

You have a Sephora gc from last year???  I guess you're not going to use it.  My address is 441...,...Tx Smiley Wink