Super Contributor

Re: I miss the sub categories for beauty....

Not a happy camper--this is awful!  Why didn't they leave well enough alone!

Frequent Contributor

Agree.  It seems others are using "tagging" to view subcategories.  I'm trying to learn more about this but it's greek to me so far.

Valued Contributor

Wow. Who knew that they could mess it up this badly this quickly. I can't believe they got rid of the subforums. I want to go to the BE forum to chat with my friends and it's not there. Or if it is I can't find it. This is awful, terrible, and such a disservice to customers who count on being able to find their way around.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well look at the postive we'll save a lot of money. The only reason I ever  bought & use WEN is because of the WEN sub forum. Bet a lot of people have bought products because of sub-forums. doubt if I will even visit the forums at all now. Oh well, guess I'll be saving money. 

Respected Contributor

You can tag your original posts with the same word and it will show up in the same place under Top Tags. Just type the brand name or name of the sub forum in the space provided to tag your post. For instance, if I want my post to show up in the WEN section, I just tag my post with the word WEN. You only have to do this for an original post. After that, all replies will show up under the original post.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

ITA!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Well look at the postive we'll save a lot of money. The only reason I ever  bought & use WEN is because of the WEN sub forum. Bet a lot of people have bought products because of sub-forums. doubt if I will even visit the forums at all now. Oh well, guess I'll be saving money. 

me too!

-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
This is horrible. Who wants to spend time searching for the categories they are interested in. They should have just left it alone.
ITA!

-Kahlil Gibran
Regular Contributor

Lots of people formed really close relationships  with others in the sub categories, like the BEgang,  or the philosophy  gang.  TheY weren't  extremely  active forums,  but tight knit.  Now how are they supposed  to find each other?

No offense  wen gang,  I'm just not interested  in the products.  

I understand  the forums  needed massive  overhaul, so maybe  they are still working out some kinks I  the system.

Frequent Contributor

Agreed! This is going to take some getting used to for sure!! Smiley Frustrated