Super Contributor

I miss some of Diane Young's products on QVC

She had some very nice products. I miss her line shown on QVC. Does anyone else remember her items?

Respected Contributor

Re: I miss some of Diane Young's products on QVC

I remember them but there was some kind of a recall on her neck cream and shortly after I didn't see her anymore doing presentations...

Esteemed Contributor

Her products are still in the QVC inventory. I always liked her presentations, but it has been some time since I last saw her.
Esteemed Contributor

I think the neck cream was cone flower?
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it was coneflower....I forgot how nice her products were https://www.dianeyoung.com/skincare/neck-dec
Valued Contributor

I loved her night cream... smelled like bananas.

Frequent Contributor

She is the epitome of a classic woman & I miss the vibe she brought to the Q. She didn't giggle hysterically or flap her arms around with her enthusiasm. She had products that she believed in & her demeanor reflected her personality. This does not mean that the more flamboyant vendors are bad...not at all. I just think that Diane Young didn't grab many ladies attention because of her quiet manner.

I was a super fan of the Coneflower neck cream & for me, it did wonders. I stopped using it when many so called experts claimed that a specific neck cream isn't necessary.. But, come to think of it, my neck looked much better than it does now!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I liked her and her products....that was a long time ago....I think I may go to the website to purchase the cream. Thank you for reminding us
Honored Contributor

I bought several of her TSVs in the old days. I used her neck cream, but don't think it did anything. I used her product that took away facial redness--don't remember the name. Small jar and kind of a neutral colored cream to use under make-up.

Honored Contributor

o/t I also remember Pat Riley founder of Clientele skincare and also MDR vitamins. Clientele was quite popular on QVC-- probably came a little after Diane Young or maybe even at the same time. Pat Riley had the most beautiful complexion. Another two lines that are no longer on air.